BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

So does New Labour, in fact so do the Tories, NL are about to implement it, so why do you like it, PL?, too many scroungers, etc what about people with disabilities, the workhouse for them?
Definately for some round our way!

Mr Benn is entitled to his say.

It seems that "YOU" follow him around the threads just looking to have a go at him.Leave him alone you stalker.

I believe I've replied to two of his posts now. As have you, to two of mine. So stalker Shane leave me alone to stalk my "stalkee".

I believe I've replied to two of his posts now. As have you, to two of mine. So stalker Shane leave me alone to stalk my "stalkee".

I'm winning the stalker race...Thats 3for me.;)

UKIP, rightly or wrongly say they would stop immigration into this country, so in that respect they answer your personal concerns over immigration.

Im afraid I have to keep harping on about the fact that the BNP's unique 'selling' point is the racial supremacy aspects to their agenda, that's what make them distinct fro other parties.

You say you dont agree with their policy on repatriation, yet this is one of their major policies, its not something they shy away from, so 'inadvertently' you're supporting a party that would kick your 'coloured friends' out!

Folks get all hot and bothered about the BNP Why? In the most unlikely event that they ever came to Government,they would be like the rest of the parties,they would not keep half their policies and the other half would be watered down (Referendums on the EU spring to mind)The main value of the BNP is bringing the immigration problem into focus,because make no mistake,most people in this country would like not a total ban,but a severe curb on immigration,and until this is implemented in a more intelligent way,people will more and more want to make their voice heard through parties like the BNP...................................and I'm one of them! So let true democracy take it's course.Eggs are much better Scrambled,Fried or Boiled than throwing them around the streets like idiots! Edited by mossdog

If this is so then why are some of its members Jewish, Asian, chinese,Japanese,Italian etc.

This makes a mockery of the "BNP are Racist" statements people make on here.

Please show me this long list of members from the above nationalities. You maybe able to find a couple who vouch for some of their policies, this does not make them paid up BNP members. Most of these people probably wouldn't read their policies fully anyway, I believe some do it for attention.

On the back of my NHS patients survey it asks if i'm White British or Black British or White/Black British or Asian British are the government racist?

No, they are not.

If the BNP got into power your patients survey would read; Black British (Civically Only), White British (Master Race), would it not? :hihi:

Folks get all hot and bothered about the BNP Why? In the most unlikely event that they ever came to Government,they would be like the rest of the parties,they would not keep half their policies and the other half would be watered down (Referendums on the EU spring to mind)The main value of the BNP is bringing the immigration problem into focus,because make no mistake,most people in this country would like not a total ban,but a severe curb on immigration,and until this is implemented in a more intelligent way,people will more and more want to make their voice heard through parties like the BNP...................................and I'm one of them!

my bold, maybe, but until they get in we dont know which way theyll swing, maybe theyll go the other way?

then itll be too late.

talking of the bnp, the other day in the paper there was an article about people in Barnsley voting for them.

one bit in particular stuck with me, there was a builder saying why he voted for them, he said that he'd been made redundant, and he couldnt get a job, then said all these immigrants coming over here taking the jobs, and that theyd take minimum wage jobs and he wasnt going to......well im sorry but its nothing to do with immigrants, HIS attitudes why HE hasnt got a job and why I have one.....i hate working for minimum wage but im learning more and building myself up.

and my firms been going since 1972 so paying people badleys been going for a long time, long before this hoohaaa about immigration hit big time

my bold, maybe, but until they get in we dont know which way theyll swing, maybe theyll go the other way?

then itll be too late.

talking of the bnp, the other day in the paper there was an article about people in Barnsley voting for them.

one bit in particular stuck with me, there was a builder saying why he voted for them, he said that he'd been made redundant, and he couldnt get a job, then said all these immigrants coming over here taking the jobs, and that theyd take minimum wage jobs and he wasnt going to......well im sorry but its nothing to do with immigrants, HIS attitudes why HE hasnt got a job and why I have one.....i hate working for minimum wage but im learning more and building myself up.

and my firms been going since 1972 so paying people badleys been going for a long time, long before this hoohaaa about immigration hit big time

People fought long and hard for decent not the rock bottom basic wages which are meant for low or none shilled work.

Why should a skilled craftsman be paid the same as a road sweeper? What is the point of learning a skill if there is no reward at the end of the day.

migrant workers are used to hammer wage,s down end of story

Exactly; got it in one it's a pity more people won't accept the real truth.

So are all the British working abroad driving the wages down in their new country?

People fought long and hard for decent not the rock bottom basic wages which are meant for low or none shilled work.

Why should a skilled craftsman be paid the same as a road sweeper? What is the point of learning a skill if there is no reward at the end of the day.

i didnt say they should................MY job should be paid far more than minum wage, its quite technical, stressful and dangerous and uncomfortable.

BUT

its a job, i have one, he doesnt.

the point is.............hes too proud to take a job he considers beneath himself when there arent that many about, then whinges its all immigrants faults.

and thats an attitude i see all to much the past few years by "english" people and THATS WHY a lot of immigrants DO GET JOBS, that are supposedly below english people