BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

One region had 120.000+ grade A pillocks then.:loopy:

I agree with that analysis.

What kind of person would vote for a nazi, other than a nazi (pillock) or a pillock?

Tell me.

i have always thought that by taking skilled workers from poorer countries we only make their suffering worse,far better to train workers then let them return home to pass on their knowledge to others

So we kick all the non-British (and non-whites) out, then what happens? Countries around the world retaliate by booting our ex-pats out (which are greater in number than immigrants in the UK), including pensioners. Stupid idea.

But this is not what the BNP are saying. You are falling into the trap of heresy and conjecture. The BNP have only said they would forcibly repatriate those who have no right to be in the UK, i.e. illegal immigrants and failed asylum seekers. You may wish to read between the lines, but that is nothing more than your opinion, it is not fact.

The repatriation of non indigenous peoples to the UK, would be carried out using current legislation to provide financial help to those wishing to leave. This is already well utilised by the Afro Caribbean population which has been decreasing steadily and returning to the Caribbean since the 80's.

Where the expats tend to live benefit too much to lose them.

France, Spain, Greece and Cyprus which are the largest beneficeries will never ever kick out the expats.

All part of the EU. If the UK starts booting out Poles and other Europeans, the first thing that will happen is these countries will retaliate by sending all Brits back. I guarantee it. Who's going to want to associate with a country like us? They'll want to distance themselves from the racism as much as possible.

i have always thought that by taking skilled workers from poorer countries we only make their suffering worse,far better to train workers then let them return home to pass on their knowledge to others

We are also condemning these countries to continued 3rd world statues and poor public services. Not to mention the aid they continue to require.

The brain drain in some of these countries only helps extremists and dictators hold onto or even gain power. Education is the key to beating poverty.

Don't be silly; countries benefit from the ex-pat comminity who are mostly pensioners taking money into the country not spongeing on the country or taking their state handouts.

..don't be silly, ex pats create and encounter the same problems within their adopted countries as immigrants do here or are you assuming that the majority of immigrants aren't here to work and pay taxes, which is more than the retired ex pat community do in their new countries.

Many are also a burden on the health services of that country too, especially the European ones such as France and Spain, where there are reciprocal arrangements for healthcare, but of course the number of Britons in the Med far outnumbers the elderly Spandiards/French who are in the UK.

Bet you voted for the closet tories (New Labour).
Liberal Dems tyvm.

All part of the EU. If the UK starts booting out Poles and other Europeans, the first thing that will happen is these countries will retaliate by sending all Brits back. I guarantee it. Who's going to want to associate with a country like us? They'll want to distance themselves from the racism as much as possible.

But the policies and limitations on immigration are no worse than the US, Canada, Australia and many other countries. Then look at countries like Italy and Spain. They have a very tough policy on immigrants from the African countries.

On the issue of Europeans, the BNP would first need to remove the UK from the EU. At this point the UK would no longer legally require freedom of entry to members of the EU. The numbers of British people in places like Poland are tiny compared to the numbers in the UK. But that’s probably immaterial as the poles are leaving the UK in droves anyway.

But this is not what the BNP are saying. You are falling into the trap of heresy and conjecture. The BNP have only said they would forcibly repatriate those who have no right to be in the UK, i.e. illegal immigrants and failed asylum seekers. You may wish to read between the lines, but that is nothing more than your opinion, it is not fact.

The repatriation of non indigenous peoples to the UK, would be carried out using current legislation to provide financial help to those wishing to leave. This is already well utilised by the Afro Caribbean population which has been decreasing steadily and returning to the Caribbean since the 80's.

Im afraid your wrong serapis, they want the demographic landscape of Britain returned to some pre 1948, Enid Blyton-esque 'utopia'.

Their argument is with all non whites, even the law abiding, tax paying, ones.

This extract from their constitution:

(b) .... It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948.

Note the phrase legal changes, in other words if non whites dont consent to leaving, then the law will be changed to faciliate it, what happens after that in terms of civil conflict is anybody's guess.

Ps: could you point me in the direction of where Afro Caribbean people receive financial assistance to return to the West Indies? Ive not heard of that.

..don't be silly, ex pats create and encounter the same problems within their adopted countries as immigrants do here.

Not entirely true. The French for example do not translate their public services into other languages unlike here in the UK. In France, if you cannot speak the language you better learn it if you want anything from the government.

I was one of 120,000 people who voted BNP. I voted that way because I support freedom and democracy, not the rule of the fascist UAF lynch mob.
There's the option to choose neither of those two instead of voting for a closet Nazi party...

Excellent point.