BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

What a stupid reply.

It's a pity that you don't have to face those 2 million and tell them to their faces that they're sat on their fat lazy arses.

Anyway when they put this argument it seems to imply that all the people on jobseekers are white. This is far from true a disproportionate amount of them are ethnic minorities anyway.

still waiting for someone to answer this question -but wont hold my breath :rolleyes:

when migrants leave their homeland they head straight for the UK, some do try to settle in italy but the italians are very hostile and have seen at first hand the treatment they recieve from gangs of italian youths...stabbings and beatings on a nightly basis....france and germany also dislike the migrants....so if you were trying to make a new life where would you head for...the answer is the UK...

Secondly, an immediate deportation of illegal and criminal immigrants? Doesn't that require the cooperation of the recipient Nation too?

Finally, they don't specify who they class as Immigrants. As they have said on numerous occasions that black people (amongst other colours) "can't be british," would it be safe to assume that I (a third Generation Briton) would also be considered an immigrant? They also fail to specify timescales of eligibility. How far back would they go? Could they seriously afford to offer every legal immigrant finance to leave Britain? My grandparents have been here nearly 60 years.

It's not specific, it's not well written or considered, it's a terrible policy.

I've some bad news for you Dexkdes, their interest is not confined to 'immigrants', criminal, illlegal or otherwise, if non white people don't leave voluntarily they'll implement legal changes to enforce it-that's straight from their constitution.

So whether you've been here 60 years, or a non white doctor that's been here 1 year, you will be 'repatriated'.

It would also apply to the children of mixed race relationships and they'd probably want to go back even further than that, if there was any visible 'non-whiteness' in them.

still waiting for someone to answer this question -but wont hold my breath :rolleyes:

Apologises if you've replied already and I've missed it, but it appears you're not so good at answering questions yourself, this was 2 days ago:

By the way, did you see my earlier post in response to yours regarding your 'coloured friends' Mr Benn?

Like the BNP and most of their supporters you're leaving people with the impression that you dont wish to exercise your right to free speech when asked reasonable questions.

You'll recall you were celebrating your friendship with some non white people, which being a BNP supporter appears incongruous, as the BNP dont permit such friendships.

I'm guessing your 'coloured friends' will also disapprove of you voting for a party that would have them and their children kicked out of this country.

I've some bad news for you Dexkdes, their interest is not confined to 'immigrants', criminal, illlegal or otherwise, if non white people don't leave voluntarily they'll implement legal changes to enforce it-that's straight from their constitution.

So whether you've been here 60 years, or a non white doctor that's been here 1 year, you will be 'repatriated'.

It would also apply to the children of mixed race relationships and they'd probably want to go back even further than that, if there was any visible 'non-whiteness' in them.

Sounds just like South Africa under apartheid and Australia's policy towards Aborigines in the past doesn't it! People soon forget their history don't they.Same with Fascism in Europe, are people really suggesting we turn the clocks back and live in such an unenlightened world.

We will always need immigrants to do the ****ty jobs that some British people seem to think are beneath them or the jobs that require qualifications and experience that is lacking amongst the native population. Many industries and such would grind to a halt without immigrants. Have you stayed in a hotel in London lately? Have you visited a care home? Checked out the NHS? How many of those 2 million out of work would you trust to operate on you?

How did we manage before.Did we not have hospitals and hotels then?

The economy then was very different from now.... as well as there being less hotels and hopitals.

The Uk economy as a whole now is more like that of London 50 years ago, in that with industrialisation we have moved away from an agricultural economy.

London like other cities has had a higher death rate than birth rate for centuries. They require immigration.

Edited by Wildcat

We will always need immigrants to do the ****ty jobs that some British people seem to think are beneath them or the jobs that require qualifications and experience that is lacking amongst the native population. Many industries and such would grind to a halt without immigrants. Have you stayed in a hotel in London lately? Have you visited a care home? Checked out the NHS? How many of those 2 million out of work would you trust to operate on you?

The population of Britain couldnt survive with the number of hospitals that only the indigenous population could staff.

The NHS was created for a reason stewpot, health services for poorer people were appalling and not comprehensive, the people required to run it couldn't be magic'd up from nowhere.

Despite what the detractors say, there are still skills shortages in the NHS, it's a huge business that needs to make the best of limited resources including the management of the labour supply, if you want it any other way, you better dig deeper into your pockets and pay a lot more in tax.

As I've said earlier what would people who object to immigrants prefer, to wait for an indigenous doctor to perform their appendectomy and die in the waiting or have it carried out immediately as an emergency by a well qualified foreign surgeon and be cared for afterwards by a Phillipino nurse?

Sounds just like South Africa under apartheid and Australia's policy towards Aborigines in the past doesn't it! People soon forget their history don't they.Same with Fascism in Europe, are people really suggesting we turn the clocks back and live in such an unenlightened world.

I agree Rivelin, this is the thin end of the wedge.

Despite Nick Griffin's understanding of spin and talk of non whites 'having nothing to fear', 'civilly British' etc, it's clear from their constitution that they want this country to be white.

I've actually more respect for their supporters who believe in that, rather than the mealy mouthed ones who get arsey when the BNP are accused of being racist, at least the former group are voting positively, however most people who know what they're really about wouldn't vote for them.

I would like to thank the people of Sheffield for voting BNP in the recent European Parliamentary Elections. We have all contributed to the election of an honest politician, Andrew Brons MEP. I attended the count in Leeds on Sunday night and witnessed a violent mob of extremists chanting "Death to the BNP - death to democracy". They were also singing about building a bonfire and putting Nick Griffin on the top of it. Thank heavens that these people have absolutely no public support.

Have just heard that Nick Griffin MEP and Andrew Brons MEP have been issued with passes that give them routine access to the House of Commons and will be invited to future Buckingham Palace garden parties. The UAF fascists will not be invited as they have no political representation, and they do not believe in peaceful democracy.

One post eh? I call sock. Probably a bnp sock, so this should be deleted for being badly-dsiguised advertising guff.

The UAF fascists will not be invited as they have no political representation, and they do not believe in peaceful democracy.

I'm sorry to hear of your experiences at the Leeds count sandra C, but in what way do you think the BNP is committed to peaceful democracy when they would remove all non white people from the country? Do you believe that's right? Do you believe it could be achieved peacefully?

You refer to the UAF as facists, presumably you perceive the term negatively? How could a party committed to racial segregation and a dictatorial regime in many other respects be construed as anything other than facist?

One post eh? I call sock. Probably a bnp sock, so this should be deleted for being badly-dsiguised advertising guff.

No Banjo, it should be left, all reasonable posters will see it the same way as you do, deleting it denies them that opportunity :)