BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

tourism and foreign students probably would stop or at least reduce to a trickle since people are not very likely to want to come and vist/study in a country that actively discriminates against you because of the colour of your skin.

That’s not what I said or the labour MP. She claimed that the BNP would ban tourists and students if they were not white, which the BNP has never even hinted at.

It seems many of the BNP's opponents are trying to put words in their mouths and antagonise them into biting back. This is not good democracy whatever way you look at it.

Haven't people like you been trying to do this for years though, now we have two MEP's, unthought of a few years ago.

Your tactics aren't working very well are they?

And it won't be long before you can kick out all the non-White British scum and return this green a pleasent land back to the gentle, caring, civilised, considerate, isolationists that you are.

I find it rather ironic that, the main objective of your party is to make Britain 'white' again by 'voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.'

And then they go on to say how they 'are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours' by voluntary (and then, no doubt, enforced repatriation if none volunteer) repatriation of the citizens - assuming 'White-British' means kick out the French, Spanish, Irish, Italian, German (well, maybe not ALL Germans - those related to known members of the Nazi party might be given special leave to remain :hihi:).

Here, have your scrounging, scum immigrants back. By the way, do you want to trade with us?

What? No? Why not? What did we do to you? No, we're not racist, we're just looking after our own White Britons. What's wrong with that?

Ah, but what's this? 'Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets' So, they want to trade with our European neighbours, but we don't.

They also want 'to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us', but when the rest of the world decide that it doesn't suit them to trade with a racist, facist country, who exclude people with dark skin or who speak a different language or come from a foreign country (that they don't like), not doubt they'll look incredulous and bleat 'but what did we do?'

I worry, though, when I read this 'natural assets belong in the final analysis to the British nation and people. To that end we will restore our economy and land to British ownership' I've heard of this before - Zimbabwe (imagine, the BNP nicking an idea from a bunch of black thugs - oh, the irony! If it wasn't dangerous I'd be laughing my butt of).

For the NHS they plan to 'revitalise the Health Service by boosting staff and bed numbers' Of course, they'll have to run a massive recruitment drive to replace all those that would have been repatriated! Still, there's millions of doctor's and nurses clogging up the job centres, eh?

Really, when you analyse and study their manifesto it's even more saddening that any right thinking, level-headed, normal human being can actually believe that this is the party for the future.

In truth, the only 'real' policy they appear to have is to make Britain 'white' again.

Well, God forbid they ever get in to power, but if they successful in hoodwinking the majority of the electorate, I (a White, half Irish, Half English man) will be on the first boat, plane, train out of here.

Oh, and the final irony - 'Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union' and they have just had two MEP's elected.

Priceless! :loopy::huh::thumbsup:

Leave the man alone forr goodness sake. These protesters have probably never done a days work in their lives - layabout political agitators if you ask me.

What they really ought to be asking themselves is is why voters have given the BNP their votes. IMO it is because the mainstream parties have stifled any concerns about immigration issues by dealing the racism card each time anybody deemed to question immigration policy (or in the case of this governemnt the lack of it). What they have effectively done is driven votes to the BNP.

I hope the protesters are arrested and charged with assault.:rant:

It seems many of the BNP's opponents are trying to put words in their mouths and antagonise them into biting back. This is not good democracy whatever way you look at it.

That's how politics works. Have you ever seen Jeremy Paxman in action? If the BNP want to be treated with kid gloves, they are in the wrong game. Every policy of every party is open to debate in a democracy. The most execrable policies naturally attract the most criticism.

so, basically, when human rights are violated....people lose their right to freedom of speech?

is THAT what you're saying eddie? :)

No when it becomes a criminal act, there was no problem preaching to his follows the views he and his particular section of his religious group believed, but when he begins in implying that his follows should applaud and consider joining the actions of these bombers then I for one feel (and the law apparently agrees) this is enticing others to commit a criminal act. Wasn't the shoe bomber one of his follows who attended his open preaching sessions?

its disturbing because there is so much RAGE there

indeed, not cool.

..is this concern you have for politicians a new thing?

Im not sure what you mean boyfriday, sorry.

I dont support attacks on politicians, BNP or otherwise, but I think it's reasonable to keep a sense of perspective about this.

Here's a (long) list of 'attacks' against politicians, not one resulted in the prosecution of the assailant, Griffin merely joins a fairly exclusive club.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/4947544/Peter-Mandelson-custard-attack-Other-memorable-attacks-on-Labour-ministers.html

Oh yes I would agree, as an isolated incident this is no big deal, but it seems to be the accepted norm to attack the BNP. This is not acceptable in a democratic nation and if we continue to allow this kind action to take place how are we supposed to play our role on the world stage for democracy.

With regards to other politicians being attacked, it seemed to me by what I saw on the BBC news that there was an insufficient police presence. I remember John major going to Luton to do one of his soapbox speeches and being pelted by eggs. The police presence by comparison was tiny for the BNP. If the police can hold back protesters in the capital why did they allow the anti fascists to walk directly up to the BNP?

That's how politics works. Have you ever seen Jeremy Paxman in action? If the BNP want to be treated with kid gloves, they are in the wrong game. Every policy of every party is open to debate in a democracy. The most execrable policies naturally attract the most criticism.

There is a marked difference between questioning actions and policy of political parties and the deliberate misrepresentation and amateur attempts to smear your political rivals.

Just the usual rent a mob funded by the unions and the labour party,still every time they behave like this simply strengthens the BNP case.well done.:thumbsup:

I

With regards to other politicians being attacked, it seemed to me by what I saw on the BBC news that there was an insufficient police presence. I remember John major going to Luton to do one of his soapbox speeches and being pelted by eggs. The police presence by comparison was tiny for the BNP. If the police can hold back protesters in the capital why did they allow the anti fascists to walk directly up to the BNP?

That is not exceptional. I have seen cabinet ministers attending public events with virtually no police presence and zero security. Such was the case, for instance, when Kenneth Baker got yoghurted at Leicester University.

There is a marked difference between questioning actions and policy of political parties and the deliberate misrepresentation and amateur attempts to smear your political rivals.

There certainly is, however both are features of the political world. The BNP had better develop a thicker skin.

Im not sure what you mean boyfriday, sorry.

Oh yes I would agree, as an isolated incident this is no big deal, but it seems to be the accepted norm to attack the BNP. This is not acceptable in a democratic nation and if we continue to allow this kind action to take place how are we supposed to play our role on the world stage for democracy.

The 'double standards' we have seen here are just another example of why people have turned to the BNP in the first place !