Do council staff take lessons in ignorance or does it come natural

:rant:Am i asking too much for a please and thank-you when paying my over the top council tax. Just been and payed my monthy council tax payment and the teller never even looked at me or spoke from start to finnish. Do they take lessons in ignorance or does it come natural to them. And before any one asks, yes i did say good morning and thankyou to them, might not do in future though.:rant:

It's the people the Council employ! I get seconded every now and again and the offices I have to work out of are fulll of wierd, unpolite, odd people! I hitnk SCC employs only a certain type of person, not everyone is like this of course, but the majority are.

Being a miserable ignorant git puts them in the minority, so, as such, the council has to employ some of them. Equal opportunities.:thumbsup:

:rant:Am i asking too much for a please and thank-you when paying my over the top council tax. Just been and payed my monthy council tax payment and the teller never even looked at me or spoke from start to finnish. Do they take lessons in ignorance or does it come natural to them. And before any one asks, yes i did say good morning and thankyou to them, might not do in future though.:rant:

I work for the council and I take offence to your comments, after all we recently had lots of training in customer service.

My advice to you is :-

1) shove off

2) stop moaning

I work for the council and I take offence to your comments, after all we recently had lots of training in customer service.

1) shove off

2) stop moaning

:o now that is good customer service! ;)

It's the people the Council employ! I get seconded every now and again and the offices I have to work out of are fulll of wierd, unpolite, odd people! I hitnk SCC employs only a certain type of person, not everyone is like this of course, but the majority are.

I have to agree with this. I've spent the last 20 yrs working for public sector organisations. Some of the staff are normal but then we have the others. Even managers can be dead odd.:hihi:

1) shove off

2) stop moaning

Oh yes! Be careful! This one's had training in how to be polite to people.

It must be difficult trying to do something that does not come naturally.

1) shove off

2) stop moaning

You seem to forget that my council tax and other residents council tax goes towards paying your wages, and as such deserve a bit of respect when in council premises.

1) shove off

2) stop moaning

Is that the best you can manage?You'll not make far up the career ladder if that's the rudest you can be.

Surely it should be 1) stop moaning 2) shove off?

Being a miserable ignorant git puts them in the minority, so, as such, the council has to employ some of them. Equal opportunities.:thumbsup:

LIKE :hihi::hihi::hihi: strikes a cord somewhere!

1) shove off

2) stop moaning

Call that customer service? :o:o:o