Thousands were raped & beaten in Ireland's Catholic run reform schools

No you did not read your quote again.

And I said......that many people who are happily ensconced in the joy of marriage ....hide behind it while sexually exploiting young children

As I said to Rich, you have a sexual partner to whom you are married. You only have sex with them and no one else.

That is not what I said. I said that if we keep our sexual activities within the framework of legal marriage then there would not be any paedophilia.

That's true, but it's also true that if our sexual activities were only between consenting adults then there would be no paedophilia.

Marriage doesn't prevent paedophilia.

They are not married to their children.

So if it was lawful to marry ones own offspring, it would be fine to abuse said child.

Where do you stand on raping ones wife, if sexual activities are allowed within the sanctity of marriage

No ............they. are.happily .married.with.their.own.children.but.choose.to.abuse.other.peoples.children.to.feed.their.evil.lust.

Edited by Fibutton
spelling

That's true, but it's also true that if our sexual activities were only between consenting adults then there would be no paedophilia.

Marriage doesn't prevent paedophilia.

It does if you only have sex with the person you are married to.

As I said to Rich, you have a sexual partner to whom you are married. You only have sex with them and no one else.

I have a different rule Grahame: Only have sex with adults who want to have sex with me. Can you explain how this is any worse? Or how it could lead to paedophilia?

Will you answer my questions please regarding god's stance on marrying children. You seem to imply that if they marry the child that isn't paedophilia. Care to explain that one too. I know you have a lot of questions from a lot of people but it would be nice to have an explanation.

It does if you only have sex with the person you are married to.

But that's not what always happens.

Therefore Marriage doesn't prevent paedophilia.

So if it was lawful to marry ones own offspring, it would be fine to abuse said child.

Where do you stand on raping ones wife, if sexual activities are allowed within the sanctity of marriage

There are strong laws against that. It leads to all sorts of mental and physical problems. I believe the nearest relative you can marry is your cousin and then you may be advised against it.

No ............they. are.happily .married.with.their.own.children.but.choose.to.abuse.other.peoples.children.to.feed.their.evil.lust.

They are not married to the other peoples children either. So that is out as well.

Would paedophilia be alright if the paedophile married the child Grahame? Would god endorse such a wedding? I believe he did with Mohammed, I know, it's christianity 2.0 but if it was fine for old Mo then surely it's fine for any other that believes in the big G.

I wonder if these dog-collared perverts sometimes glance up at the effigy of JC hanging from his cross and think, 'I'm doing all I do for you lord, just as you'd want me to'? Or is it sufficient for them to crawl into their confessionals and spill the beans to another perv at the other side of the partition in the knowledge that three Hail Marys later they'll be forgiven and the victim will somehow be accepting of it all.