Sheffield Pride - June 2009

Mmmm.. Where do hermaphrodites fit into this equation? :hihi:

Whats a hermaphordite?

Whats a hermaphordite?

Within biology, it can be either a animal or plant, which has both male female reproductive organs :)

What do you mean people don't get it

Man and woman = Hetro sex

Man and man = Homo sex

Woman and woman = Fantastic DVD

So what exactly don't people get ?

They don't get the fact that homosexuality/bi-sexuality/trans-gender isn't a "lifestyle" choice, but is as inborn as having blue or brown eyes.

They don't get the fact that people who are not heterosexual are just as entitled to live their lives the way they want as heterosexuals are, without being villified for it.

They don't get the fact that homosexuality/bi-sexuality/trans-gender isn't a "lifestyle" choice, but is as inborn as having blue or brown eyes.

They don't get the fact that people who are not heterosexual are just as entitled to live their lives the way they want as heterosexuals are, without being villified for it.

Is that what its all about? surely people already know that people who are gay are born gay

is its similar to being born with the ability to fart, and let off a belter? some people can, some people can't (any why is it always your girlfriend who can do smelly farts)

Is that what its all about? surely people already know that people who are gay are born gay

is its similar to being born with the ability to fart, and let off a belter? some people can, some people can't (any why is it always your girlfriend who can do smelly farts)

I have a boyfriend, who I am sure, does stinkers that would rival anyones, girlfriends farts!

Edited by Oatez

I have pride im my country and im not homosexual,hows that?

I have a boyfriend, who I am sure, does stinkers that would rival anyones, girlfriends farts!

As this is a sort of gay thread..I am wondering if girlfriends are male or female. :hihi:

In which case my wife can rip some corkers :lol:

I have pride im my country and im not homosexual,hows that?

Fine by me, chuck!!! :hihi:

You're probably in a minority with that point of view!!! :hihi:

I'm hoping to get along this year - couldn't make it last year due a previous engagement.

I shall take Zeb, my dog, in the hopes that Lotti will be there with her dalmation, Eddy. Apparently, they took a bit of fancy to each other when they met whilst Zeb was being fostered out for a month!! It came as a bit of shock to me, as he's got a little girlfriend, he obviously swings both ways :hihi:

I'm aiming to go but don't usually take Eddy to things like that :( He may be there though - if I'm not going on my own :D Takara will definitely be there but Eddy's usually a grumpy sod with other dogs so he doesn't do days out as much as T!

Why do you need a day to shout about your sexuality?

Your gay, we get it :roll:

Ooh. methinks he doth protest too much..Come on now, out of that closet...;)