Was Marilyn Monroe murdered by the Kennedys?

They either did, or they didn't:- There's only three people who might know (MM, JFK and Bobby) and they aren't telling!

i read that some of the mafia did it to shame the kennedys,we will never know all witnesses are probably dead now anyway.

i read that some of the mafia did it to shame the kennedys,we will never know all witnesses are probably dead now anyway.

There are as many theories, (Conspiracy and otherwise) about MM's death, as there are about that Grassy Knoll, and JFK's assassination...

Four people can discuss it, and there'll be five opinions.

There are as many theories, (Conspiracy and otherwise) about MM's death, as there are about that Grassy Knoll, and JFK's assassination...

Four people can discuss it, and there'll be five opinions.

its a bit like the diana theory,i think a lot of people just cant believe that it could happen,then conspiricy theories run amock.

i read sam garcia ordered the killing to get the kennedy,s back sam garcia did a favour for Joe Kennedy and the kennedy's reneged on the deal so the story goes that i read as a side note the rat pack fell foul of the mafia and was also threatened with violence

ps read double cross a good book

Marilyn Monroe is dead?

No....she works in Home Bargains during the day and in the evening she is part time door hostess for a gay nightclub....and when she has time off she moderates on this forum.....or so I am told ;):hihi:;)

i think that it was j edgar hoover fbi that had maralyn monroe, j f kennedy and bobby kennedy killed

They either did, or they didn't:- There's only three people who might know (MM, JFK and Bobby) and they aren't telling!

few more than 3..Jimmy Hoffa,Herbert Hoover,her housekeeper,the attending doctor etc etc