Baby Show, down at the Farm!

‘The Baby Shower, down on the farm!’ is a must-attend event for Sheffield’s expectant and new parents. It is to be held at Whirlow Hall Farm in Sheffield on Sunday 31st May 2009, from 10am – 4pm, ‘The Baby Shower, down on the farm!’ is not only free to attend, but will also raise funds for Amy’s Retreat, for kids with Cancer and Whirlow Hall Farm.

Featuring exhibitions of all the latest local products and services, this event is guaranteed to equip expectant parents for their new arrival and to remind new parents of exactly what’s available to them here in Sheffield. Local experts will also be on hand throughout the day, providing information and advice on pregnancy, babies and beyond.

Dozens of local baby and toddler friendly businesses, from big companies like Venture and the NCT, to smaller independents, will be exhibiting under cover of the venue’s largest barn, where visitors will be able to try out a vast range of indispensable baby products and services including buggies, children’s clothes, nurseries, eco-friendly baby products and much more. The Baby Shower promises to be a fun day out for all the family, with free tractor rides for every child, guided tours of the farm and animals, face painting, goody bags, demonstrations and lots more. Hot and cold lunches, refreshments and bar will be available all day and plenty of space will also be available for families to enjoy their own picnics.

For more information visit The Baby Shower website at the-bfg.co.uk

I'm exhibiting here with my business Sheffield HypnoBirthing, and have a number of my clients coming along with their babies to share their wonderful birth experiences. I did so last year too, it is such a lovely day for all the family. I hope to see you there. :)