Cheapest stockist of GHD hair straightners

Funky Divas Salons - Original GHD £119 Pink £135 New Rare GHDS £129

Crystal Peaks Salon 01142280437

Hillsborough 01142321434

Walkley 01142676888

6 years usage is good for any straightener, its usually the wire that kills itself rather than the tool itself, due to the constant bending around. Thats if they are used a few times a day anyway.

The joys of being married to an ex-hairdresser, you learn this sort of stuff..

went past cash converters in Hillsborough yesterday and they have a pair of original black GHD's in window for 59.99

does anyone know where i can get some cheaper than £130?!

mine have just broke after 6 years, they were only £100 back then!

thanks in advance

Have you tried Argos?

Try feelunique.com, they have them for £95.95:

http://www.feelunique.com/p/GHD-New-IV-Styler.html

I've bought stuff from them before, very reliable and it arrives quickly. It's free delivery too!

Don't forget to get cashback (7.5%, so will get around £7 back) by buying through http://www.topcashback.co.uk.

Hope that helps!

A x

I got my girlfriend some from my barbers on stannington road,sheffield 6.They were she ones and cost £50,she says theyre really good,as good as the ghd ones she used to own

how can hair straighteners be 'rare',I'm a hairdresser and get sick of all the b***s people get talked into.That's how the credit crunch happened...

I got my girlfriend some from my barbers on stannington road,sheffield 6.They were she ones and cost £50,she says theyre really good,as good as the ghd ones she used to own

Which barbers do you go to?

I wouldnt bother with GHDs to be honest. Ive tried them all and the best ones (better than GHDs in my and all my mates opinion - all of them have sold on or throw theirs away) are these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4423731/Trail/searchtext>BABYLISS+STRAIGHTNERS.htm

So so good and only cost £34.19

Recommended by all my family and friends!!!

xXx

We Have bought some SHE ones from someone in Sheffield, they are identical beleive me. Had them over 2 years & still perform well. Daughter says best shes ever had.

Regards acman.

SHE are made in Sheffield and a lot of places down Division Street sell them. Think I paid about £50. They are as good as GHD's - honest! I thought I had lost my GHD's and then bought some SHE's, then found the GHD's. I then just continued to use the SHE's as they are as good ( i have now sold them on as a friend wanted some and it did seem silly having 2 pairs).

Anyway. Go to Elite on Division Street - they let me try them before buying them. See for yourself and then save yourself about £80!

Nyala if you are a hairdresser you should know what RARE GHDS are LOL they have just brought out a new box set all leapord print and its called GHD RARE GIFT SET so its not b*****s LOL

She straighteners are just has good we stock GHDS and SHE and to be honest we sell bucket loads of GHDS but SHE sell well for us too . We have Black Pink and White SHES in stock and they are £65.00 xx

Funky Divas Salons (Hillsbororough) 2321434 (Walkley) 2676888 (Crystal Peaks (2280437) Worksop (01909 532422) call the salon before going to see if the colour you want are in stock xxx