Does Thou Art shop in Chapel Walk do piercings?

Content Removed

Edited by AndyB666

Just looked at it. Its not a very well organised site or easy to use is it. They shouls have folders n stuff with different artists work in at least. Aint filling me with confidence.

Just looked at it. Its not a very well organised site or easy to use is it. They shouls have folders n stuff with different artists work in at least. Aint filling me with confidence.

It's got Ben's gallery and Tacho's gallery in seperate folders :confused:

Also, if you take how good a tattooist/piercing shop is by the state of their website, I think you may have got your priorities mixed up. Why not go down and take a look?

I'd say it's the friendliest most professional tattoo shop I've ever been in. They have guest spots from international artists too. Dan Henk and Cecil Porter have just guested there. Look at their work and see if you think they'd go to a shop with a poor reputation.

Oh, and I'm nothing to do with the shop, just had a couple of tattoos and one piercing done there.

oh my god!!! i cant believe the childish name calling, all because some kid wants his/her lip pierced. Piercings and tattoos are incredibly personal things, i have eight tattoos and several piercings, and im not a chav! im incredibly normal, i have a normal job, do normal things?! surely everyone has the right (as long as its within the law and not underage) to have what they want! the kid wanting thr lip piercing asked for an answer to a question! not your opinions!! some people need to know when their opinion isnt appropriate or needed!!

Because "cheeper" is always better.

Right?