Does Thou Art shop in Chapel Walk do piercings?

it quite blatnently wasn't but say what you want. I'm done talking to you now =]

Night night my chavy friend:D

do chapel walk thou art shop do lip piercings for 14 years old with a parents permision and if so how much will it cost?

the time it took to post that question , you could have probably googled their address and number, rung them and found out.. :loopy:

Can I just say at this juncture that had my parents allowed me to have my face mutilated at 14 years old, I would now be taking them to court for child cruelty/abuse.

Please don't get me wrong, I've nothing against piercings - hey, I've got a few myself! :) But isn't the child bothered about going to school with a great big whacking plaster over their gob? Aren't they worried they might look a bit stupid and get teased for it?

He *is* the child. I think he'll look stupid with a plaster on his mouth too and I can't imagine what his parents are thinking of, but there you go.

Can I just say at this juncture that had my parents allowed me to have my face mutilated at 14 years old, I would now be taking them to court for child cruelty/abuse.

And if my parents had brought be up to be a narrow minded, stuck in the mud, old fashioned prig, I'd probably do the same.

Oh, I do reckon 14 is too young tho.

And if my parents had brought be up to be a narrow minded, stuck in the mud, old fashioned prig, I'd probably do the same.

And so would I as well:thumbsup:

This place is highly recommended by many, and 2 of my bar staff also work there.

If you want to get a lip piercing then make sure you go somewhere legit (otherwise you could end up looking like bubba from forset gump). Thou art are strict on rules and very very professional, ive had some piercings done there and they do a good job.

why don't you get something a little less obvious pierced first so that you can decide if you want to have more done, at least piercings arn't permenant... take your time and think about what you really want to have done. maybe wait a little while and if you still really want it a bit down the line then go about doing it.

yes i would get more piercings but ive got my eyebrow done and its growing out so i want a lip one it wont grow out then wait would dragon tattoos do it?

i dont think 14 is to young, i am a parent myself and if one of my sons at 14 asked for a lip piercing i would let them, but i would have to be asked for a good month or so before saying yes.

I went to SUFC today, and one of their advertising banners is from this tattoo place. Their banner says their website is:

http://www.thouarttattoo.co.uk But this doesnt exist. Thats rubbish isnt it~!!!!