Does Thou Art shop in Chapel Walk do piercings?

nah if you put a plaster over top there not arsed

Please don't get me wrong, I've nothing against piercings - hey, I've got a few myself! :) But isn't the child bothered about going to school with a great big whacking plaster over their gob? Aren't they worried they might look a bit stupid and get teased for it?

I'm pretty certain thou art won't pierce people who are underage, even with consent. They're pretty strict about those things. As for 90% of people with lip piercings being chavs, which planet are you on???? You sure you're not getting lip piercings confused with something else?

ok, well I reserve the right to express my opinion on the matter that I think you are a narrow minded individual who has nothing better to do, that go on threads you have no real interest in, to post derogative replies to other forum users, and for that MY opinion is that you're a bit of a waste of space. But thats my opinion and I have the right to express it and will also continue to do so whether or not you agree with it.

Indeed, but where you fall short is that I was expressing a point of view about piecings and how I percieved it that they were a chavy sort of thing. You however attacked the poster; not the issue at hand which makes your point of view invalid.

Good effort tho':thumbsup:

Indeed, but where you fall short is that I was expressing a point of view about piecings and how I percieved it that they were a chavy sort of thing. You however attacked the poster; not the issue at hand which makes your point of view invalid.

Good effort tho':thumbsup:

Right, so you telling the OP they would look like a chav... can't be seen as a personal attack at all? What a load of toss.

tavie chain - is your user name a spoonerism?

nope it's because Tavie is my favourite name, and sounds a bit like daisy and daisy chain was a bit too cliché for my liking so *shrug* that's it really =]

nope it's because Tavie is my favourite name, and sounds a bit like daisy and daisy chain was a bit too cliché for my liking so *shrug* that's it really =]

Did you know that Tavie Chain is an annagram of E', a chav init?:D

Right, so you telling the OP they would look like a chav... can't be seen as a personal attack at all? What a load of toss.

Not so much a personal attack as a piece of friendly advice.

I have never seen a chav with a lip piercing in my life, eyebrow piercings yes, maybe you're confusing them with emos lol:hihi:

oh yes, that well known saying :loopy:

Not so much a personal attack as a piece of friendly advice.

it quite blatnently wasn't but say what you want. I'm done talking to you now =]

It works better as a spoonerism.