Sparring class

near enough pal but theres no knees i wanted to figth for the k1 title but its taken and the guy is just too experienced for me to fight at the moment,i got to crowl before i walk pal still only a novice in this game,and that tournement is full contact above waist rules just need the experience now mate owt will do lol im not too keen on them rules but when theres a belt and £200 at steak then il av a pop lol have we met b4 tomyamgoong?oye and its in kings lynn down south

near enough pal but theres no knees i wanted to figth for the k1 title but its taken and the guy is just too experienced for me to fight at the moment,i got to crowl before i walk pal still only a novice in this game,and that tournement is full contact above waist rules just need the experience now mate owt will do lol im not too keen on them rules but when theres a belt and £200 at steak then il av a pop lol have we met b4 tomyamgoong?oye and its in kings lynn down south

who as the title at the mom is it christian? kingsd lynn? no ofense but i aint going there is too far

who as the title at the mom is it christian? kingsd lynn? no ofense but i aint going there is too far

no shaun lomas has it,lol mate i dont blame u if i wasnt fighting i wudnt go down there just want sum experience win or lose itl be fun,:banana: thanks for ya support anyways mate

Good session on Saturday, looking forward to the next one

Good class today, thanksd everyone, and great to see Farhad there, its good when other instructors come over to train.. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Craig.

Good class today, thanksd everyone, and great to see Farhad there, its good when other instructors come over to train.. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Craig.

Nice one Craig I had a smashing time sparring with everyone. I had the best exchanges with Marco, sparring with you was rangy and technical (how i like it!) , I found Scarby AWFUL to spar with. One thing worse than a southpaw is a 6'3" southpaw :P Small southpaws fair enough, tall ones are a bugger. The 2 Gabbitas brothers have tidy basics and a strong guard.

Was also nice to see Karl from P&K recruitment and also big JC is a surprisingly very good!

Farhad glad you enjoyed it, must point out that I am not Scarby (he is another member, I am known as spada or spider! I am way too good looking to be confused with Scarby:hihi:). It was great that you turned up and enjoyed the sparring, as Craig said its great to see other instructors taking the time to come out and see how others train :thumbsup:

Rgds

Farhad glad you enjoyed it, must point out that I am not Scarby (he is another member, I am known as spada or spider! I am way too good looking to be confused with Scarby:hihi:). It was great that you turned up and enjoyed the sparring, as Craig said its great to see other instructors taking the time to come out and see how others train :thumbsup:

Rgds

Hi Smoking Aces. Which one are you? I sparred with both Gabbitas brothers, Craig, Scarby, Big JC, Karl from P&K and a tall boxer with the bald head.

Was that you?

Hiya Farhad I am the guy you think is Scarby, used to train at London Road years ago.

Yeh, and he has a massive receding hairline ( bit of a combover )

Good luck Saturday Ant, let us know how you get on mate...

Craig.

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite all of you interested or already practicing Shotokan Karate to this special event. Our 1st Sheffield training and grading with

Japan Karate Association England Chief Instructor Ohta Sensei 6th Dan JKA.

The course is open to all karatekas (with a valid insurance).

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Although we will try to accommodate everyone, the sport hall has its capacity and participants will be admitted of first come first serve bases.

Date: Friday 17th July 2009

Times: 16:30 - 19:30

1st training: 16:30 - 17:15

2nd training: 17:15 - 18:00

Grading: 18:00 - 19:30

Venue:

Goodwin Sports Centre

Northumberland Road

Sheffield

S10 2TY

Grading fees: £20 (including 2x training)

Training only: £10

Hope to see many of you soon ;-)

Oss