Sparring class

Thanks for all the people asking about the sparring class, the address is on our site, its Little London rd, just up from Virgin gym....

if you get lost give me a bell and someone will come and find you... :suspect:

Fish is more like it Farhad.... :thumbsup:

Craig.

Sounds good mate. I'll try and get down for the odd session, once the baby arrives. Eight days late and counting - must be a girl!

Just heard it was a girl, mother and daughter are both well and Noel has gone to find a bottle of Bushmills to celebrate.

Congrats Noel:thumbsup:

Cheers for the text Noel. congrats mate.. xx

Craig and Deb and Cala.x

wicked class craig im nakerd lol il be down next satday i recomend this class to any 1

wicked class craig im nakerd lol il be down next satday i recomend this class to any 1[/QUOT

if that superman dude says its a good class then it must be

r u fighting ion the next Afk show? u fighting thai or kick?

Thanks Ant :D

It was great to see new and some old faces at todays class, glad you enjoyed it, and remember your only knackered because of the effort you all put in. Well done...

Craig.

Cheers Craig, really enjoyed the class today. It was a great way to blow the cobwebs out. Thanks, Noel

well il be down satday uv got sum great people down there and marco is very gud and gabitas looking forward see u soon

hi tomyamgoong ye im fighting mate fighting for the vacant northen area title at 78kg looking forward. and its low kick kickboxing the same title as robin fought for just at different weight,and im fighting in two week in a 8man tournement should be fun

Good luck Ant, see you Saturday pal.

Craig.

hi tomyamgoong ye im fighting mate fighting for the vacant northen area title at 78kg looking forward. and its low kick kickboxing the same title as robin fought for just at different weight,and im fighting in two week in a 8man tournement should be fun

lo kick kickboxing? thats like same as K-1 isnt it pal? your 8 man tournament where is it? is that K-1 or muay thai?