SFBC Summer Ball!

On August 15th, SFBC will host a masquerade ball for all members*

at the Dam House Restaurant, Crookes Valley Park and you are cordially invited to attend.

Tickets are available for just £15*, which will include a sumptuous two course dinner,

plus an evening of entertainment, dancing and revellry with your SFBC friends!

There will also be a raffle based on your ticket number, and a prize for the best mask on the night

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!

available from your social secretaries, Chris Maloney and Diana Papaioannou, at SFBC badminton sessions.

Menu options

Starter:

Soup of the day (v)

or salmon roulade stuffed with lemon and dill, with brown bread and butter and caper oil

or garlic and chilli mushrooms on toasted bread with soft poached egg and crispy bacon

Main course:

Stuffed chicken breast with spinach and mushrooms wrapped in smoked bacon with a fondant potato, cherry tomato and thyme jus

or T-bone steak, home made chips, onion rings, dressed rocket and peppercorn sauce

or Roasted butternut squash and goats cheese strudel, with sauteed green beans and red pepper sauce (v)

(Please make your menu choices before buying your ticket)

See you there!

The SFBC committee

*Guests are welcome.

*We will accept a 50% deposit for tickets, although we ask that you have fully paid for your ticket by July 21st.

Dress code: Gents, shirt and tie, ladies, dress to impress. All must wear a mask!!

Tickets will be available again on Tuesday everyone - we'll be selling towards the end of the session and in the pub afterwards again.

Tickets available tonight from Diana, after the session

£7.50 deposit welcome, or £15 to buy your ticket!!!

Roll up, roll up!!!!

Edited by Pook

So far tickets are selling well - not long to go now! As always they will be available at Tuesday's badminton session to get yours to be entered into the prize draw!!!

Hi guys,

tickets still on sale after the session this evening! Get yours now!!!

Hi Di

Can I still buy tix from you next week as I'm not going to Concord tomorrow night?

Cheers

Q

Right guys -

Just two days to go to the summer ball!!! We hope you're as excited as we are about getting your gladrags on and joining your badminton playing buddies for some great food, good drink, good music and....debateable dancing!!!

We've pulled your music into a playlist and there are over 5 hours so we're sure to dance the night away!

Doors are at 7.30pm, and the food will start around 8 so don't be late....

One thing people have asked about is if there will be a seating plan. Well, in short, no there won't be. We'll trust you all to organise yourselves, and the tables are quite large anyway so I'm sure you'll be next to that special person you've had your eye on since summer if you want to be.....Andrew....James...don't hide it, let the love flow, like a mountain stream....

Anway, can't wait to see you all glammed up on Saturday.

See you there

Chris and Diana and the rest of the committed.

Cool,

Qwin I expect to see you on the dance floor all night! (as you've chosen at least 50% of the music hehe ;) )

Mountain stream? It's more the Niagra Falls when those two get together!

Hi all,

Hope you all enjoyed the ball - we've got a bag full of left over masks and stuff if you would like yours back....

chris and diana

Anyone who didnt enjoy themselves are rubbish and dont need to be worried about

We also need links to photos everyone took

Mine are on my facebook page

Edited by CheekyBandit