God does NOT exist! (Part 2)

Right, I don't know him, so give me some help. Am I correct in thinking he is

a) racist

b) homophobic

c) a Nazi sympathiser?

Amongst other things, yes.

BTW. The I don't know about him routine isn't going to wash, I'm afraid. You know only full well who & what he is, so quit with the patronising please:|

Amongst other things, yes.

BTW. The I don't know about him routine isn't going to wash, I'm afraid. You know only full well who & what he is, so quit with the patronising please:|

I honestly do not know who he is or what he stands for. I do not have the TV on because I think it is a load of rubbish and I am not in the slightest bit interested in politics. What I have found out is from reading some pages on the internet but people are so slanted I don't know what to believe so I am asking whether I have those three things correct. I honestly cannot comment unless I know the facts.

I honestly do not know who he is or what he stands for. I do not have the TV on because I think it is a load of rubbish and I am not in the slightest bit interested in politics. What I have found out is from reading some pages on the internet but people are so slanted I don't know what to believe so I am asking whether I have those three things correct. I honestly cannot comment unless I know the facts.

Do you know any homosexuals or atheists personally Grahame? Yousay you won't cast judgement on people you don't know yet a quick look at your posts turns up some horrific statements about both atheists and homosexuals.

I find it strange though that you spend years talking on forums about the fantasy world and its fantasy resident yet you just calmly state you're not interested in politics. So you do care more about a non existent world than you do the real world? I find this interesting.

I find this interesting.

I find it deeply disturbing that an adult has no interest in politics, but who am I to judge?

Do you know any homosexuals or atheists personally Grahame? Yousay you won't cast judgement on people you don't know yet a quick look at your posts turns up some horrific statements about both atheists and homosexuals.

I find it strange though that you spend years talking on forums about the fantasy world and its fantasy resident yet you just calmly state you're not interested in politics. So you do care more about a non existent world than you do the real world? I find this interesting.

You find it interesting that I don't talk about politics, something I know nothing about?

Thread closed. For the next part please click here.