Recommend me a low cost holiday web site please?

iv been looking now for a few weeks for a holiday for 2 adults and 2 kids,during 6 week school hols,(yes i know its pricey)so was looking ending of july,rather than august,

cant seem to find anywhere,close to the beach for kids?

last year we went to puerto rico and had a great time,we booked with voyager travel but cant find anything on there..

so can you suggest anywhere please????:help:

How much are you looking to spend?

2 adults, 2 kids, over a long period of time?

I would see if you can get hold of a self catering house, which can work out cheaper.

I do have a lot of websites on travel and so forth, but all of them requires yourself to do some DIY work. A lot of them are not packaged self catering holidays, so it can work out a little bit more expensive. If you are okay to look at flight separate from anything else, then I recommend the following sites.

travelsupermarket.com

expedia.com

There is no such thing as a cheap holiday abroad any more. Maybe in a few years time they will return. The light at the end of the tunnel has (hopefully only temporarily) been switched off! America sneezes and the world catches cold?

http://www.icelolly.co.uk

brilliant - i booked for malta, egypt, italy and loads other places off here last min and got a cracking deal. where i saw it cheaper else where they matched it and gave 5% off!!

How much are you looking to spend?

not sure tbh,just looking for a nice place with a pool and near the beach:thumbsup:

I don't think it matters what website you use you just have to spend time searching and comparing prices constantly. I've done it for my last few holidays - I was a bit sad and obsessive, but who cares I saved hundreds!

I have been to a couple of holiday villages, would recommend them even though they are supposedly for kiddies!

Thomas Cook are advertising some July/August deals on their website now, I am looking to go away again soon...there are a few bargains about.

we used http://www.co-operativetravel.co.uk/ and found a very good deal to lanzarote recently, but we were looking for very quiet and close to the beach and paid a bit more of a premium than we would have if we looked elsewhere that was in a loud resort with loads of families.