Another racist thread, just because they have a foreign sounding name.

Khawaja Brothers, foreign sounding? surely not. :D

Just because the place belongs to persons of a foreign background does not make it racist.

Filthy I'll go with.

Another racist thread, just because they have a foreign sounding name.

What the hell are you talking about you silly person there is not a single racist comment on this page you just want to turn it in to a race row, maybe your the 1 with racial issues. Besides no matter what race they are they are dirty filthy buggers who should be thoroughly ashamed of taking peoples money knowing what has been around there goods as you could not pass that by!

No one, so far, seems to be able to answer why this is such a heavy infestation, feeding a big rat population to the area with no one prepared to do anything to avoid it; except the Council worker who found the infestation . Surely local people must have seen rats and noticed where the food supply was?

Exactly so it begs the question whats happening to there rubbish etc there must be issues there that need addressing i.e are they disposing of things correctly in line with hygiene/council policies etc and local shops to this shop also need investigating in to there rubbish disposal. This is thouroughly disgusting how could they want to work in such filth too!

Oh, forget I wrote anything. Cos the usual people would go on the usual rant.

Edited by Bago

I hope this is the start of something to come with similar shops in Sheffield.I pass this shop daily and often wondered how they got away with displaying rotting fruit and veg, as if it would encourage customers to buy.I also know of shops in the same area where items are over a year out of date and still for sale!

Oh, forget I wrote anything. Cos the usual people would go on the usual rant.

No come on, lets hear it.

I hope this is the start of something to come with similar shops in Sheffield.I pass this shop daily and often wondered how they got away with displaying rotting fruit and veg, as if it would encourage customers to buy.I also know of shops in the same area where items are over a year out of date and still for sale!

Have you thought about reporting this matter at all? that might be a start and stop this disgusting habit as it seems to becoming more common!

Ok let's have a racist debate then.

I originate from Liverpool, and lots of people have a go (jokingly I hope) about scousers 'eating rats and thinking its a treat' Stealing cars etc'; giving the place generally a poor press. Well if we allow such poor hygiene standards in our shops Sheffield will get not only a bad name but lowered standards.

Of course race has nothing to do with it. This is about poor standards which need to be sorted out, and fast.

Ok let's have a racist debate then.

I originate from Liverpool, and lots of people have a go (jokingly I hope) about scousers 'eating rats and thinking its a treat' Stealing cars etc'; giving the place generally a poor press. Well if we allow such poor hygiene standards in our shops Sheffield will get not only a bad name but lowered standards.

Of course race has nothing to do with it. This is about poor standards which need to be sorted out, and fast.

Without sounding racist but can you not get rat proof shellsuits.

Edit : Actually I just read that back and I aint never heard the one about scousers eating rats before.

Without sounding racist but can you not get rat proof shellsuits.

Edit : Actually I just read that back and I aint never heard the one about scousers eating rats before.

It is a ditty sang by home fans at footie matches, when Everton or Liverpool are the opponents. It goes to the tune of 'In my Liverpool home'.

'In your Liverpool home x 2,

you look in the dustbin for something to eat you find a dead rat and you think its a treat

In your Liverpool home'.

Try to avoid

takeaway folks.