Forum meet - Thur 2nd October

Pick a date for the next meet  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a date for the next meet

• Wed 1st October
    • Thur 2nd October
    • Fri 3rd October

"Good Old Fashioned chat"

I'm only 18!! Seriously though, I'll talk to anyone. Once I get going there's no stopping me!

Chloé

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Start arriving from 6pm, then it trundles on through the evening. Message from Sass, he says the buffet will be better than last time as he wasn't sure what you all liked, now he knows and will cater accordingly. Good eh?

HOW can it be better from last time?? More of it??? :D

Still haven't managed to try his recipe yet! Having problems finding the kitchen!

Moon

Being a woman, I thought you would have been born with radar to every kitchen in every household. ;)

Same as with instructions to the Ironing Board, Bedroom and Vacuum cleaners!

:P

Just kidding folks!

Well I'm glad it's a Thursday again -although I do agree with those who like fridays coz dont have to get up the next day.

I'm planning on going again... although I aim NOT to drink (hic!:lol: ) as much Vodka n RedBull this time... however, I shouldn't say things like that really... once I get in the pub I don't wanna leave.

I would be happy to meet anyone who's a bit wary... I did the same last time, so having been the grand total of once I would walk in on my own now. But if anyone wants to pm I'm sure we can sort something out.

:D

I should be coming down again. The last one was fun and I'd go on my own now as I'd know all those that went last time plus classic rock of course. Bumped into her on saturday in fact and had a chat :D

So anyone worried about going on your own just go to the bar and ask for classic rock and she'll look after you, she's very nice and friendly as are all the others that turned up. :D

Hopefully there will be lots of new meeters there, it would be great to meet even more of you all.

It is going to be great, I am really looking forward to it.

Just to reassure the people planning on coming along for the first time, I wanted to say that before our one and only meeting so far everyone was a bit nervous (except f_g apparently who was as cool as a cucumber) and even DaBouncer had to bring a mate so that he wasnt on his own. Dont worry about being nervous, it is natural to be nervous.

However, the good news is that we were soon chatting like old friends and we got on nicely, there was a good age range and gender balance, we had great food, people arrived at different times and left at different times, but we all enjoyed it.

I promised a pre-meeting meeting last time but no-one needed it in the end, I can promise it again if you like?

LouiseB

x

:cry:

*sobs*

Ohhhhhhhh noooooooo!!!!!! I can't make Thursday! I could have made Friday though! *sobs*

Its a school night you see....need my rest! *sobs again* oh well...I'll have to see if I can make meet number 3... :)

Well umm.. I'm not really well known on here, but I'm hoping to get something arranged with Caprice and come along with her since I don't really know where I'm going too well.. :P

I'm very shy, so umm..

I'll apologise now if I'm not the most talkative of people there.

B*gger i'm at college on Thursdays, i'll try and get there like. Can someone hold my hand :?:D

I'll go!

Thanks for the reminder, btw Gareth:D

I too am willing to try and provide a hand holding service for anyone who's worried. But you won't need it, honest!

Originally posted by Neo

Well umm.. I'm not really well known on here, but I'm hoping to get something arranged with Caprice and come along with her since I don't really know where I'm going too well.. :P

I'm very shy, so umm..

I'll apologise now if I'm not the most talkative of people there.

dont ask me then mate :cry:

*IF* i go id rather go on friday :(

Originally posted by RPG

dont ask me then mate :cry:

If you have a problem with it, talk to me on MSN, not on the forums..