Blades vs Burnley - Play off final (match thread)

Burnley haven't really been a bogey side till this season, I can remember some good victories over them and Wembley should be no different, we have the better team. But they have the better manager.

northern rock have a better manager :mad::mad::|

Dear Earwig, you have turned from lime geen, to a deep olive green.

Newky and Malky.

As I've suspected, and stated, many, many, times before, some Blades read, but don't see. My Grand kids will be pensioners (or long dead) before United ever do anything for me to be even the teeniest, weeniest jealous, or envious of. You've done nothing yet, this season (or ever), and even if you do go up, I won't be jealous, or envious, or even bothered one jot. For all your shouting and screaming, we've still spent more years in the Prem than you lot. Maybe in 2025, you may have caught us up, ..... but I doubt it.

Have a good weekend! :thumbsup:

Newky and Malky.

As I've suspected, and stated, many, many, times before, some Blades read, but don't see. My Grand kids will be pensioners (or long dead) before United ever do anything for me to be even the teeniest, weeniest jealous, or envious of. You've done nothing yet, this season (or ever), and even if you do go up, I won't be jealous, or envious, or even bothered one jot. For all your shouting and screaming, we've still spent more years in the Prem than you lot. Maybe in 2025, you may have caught us up, ..... but I doubt it.

Have a good weekend! :thumbsup:

Go reread post #7 earwiggo.

It absolutely reeks of sour grape juice.

Don't know whether you intended to give that impression but it certainly seems like it. :|

Newky and Malky.

As I've suspected, and stated, many, many, times before, some Blades read, but don't see. QUOTE]

Some Owls read and then have to keep coming back for more, not bad for someone that isn’t “ even bothered one jot”

Burnley haven't really been a bogey side till this season, I can remember some good victories over them and Wembley should be no different, we have the better team. But they have the better manager.

If Burnley have only been your bogey side this season then i would say thats more worrying than if they used to be a few years ago, they obviously know how to play against you and beat you in all fairness and recently.

It didn't really make sense what you was on about there did it Robbie :)

If Burnley have only been your bogey side this season then i would say thats more worrying than if they used to be a few years ago, they obviously know how to play against you and beat you in all fairness and recently.

WEMBEEEERLLLEEEEEEEEEY

:D hehehehe

Burnley played us without our world beaters at full back.As I've said before,the Naysmith injury could be a blessing in disguise.I am much more confident with that back 4 than I have been with any Blades defence for many years.COURAWW.

Burnley played us without our world beaters at full back.As I've said before,the Naysmith injury could be a blessing in disguise.I am much more confident with that back 4 than I have been with any Blades defence for many years.COURAWW.

Ok mate what does COURAWW mean lol?????

Ok mate what does COURAWW mean lol?????

Adaptation of COYRAWW

Come on you red and white wizards

Go reread post #7 earwiggo.

It absolutely reeks of sour grape juice.

Don't know whether you intended to give that impression but it certainly seems like it. :|

Nathen Chuffers.

No sour grapes whatsoever. I know some Blades can't believe that an Owl 'couldn't care' one way or the other whether United win at Wembley, but it's the truth.

Good luck to ya, ...... genuinely, at Wembley. :thumbsup:

Any posts that appear to be 'sour grapes' are probably a dig at some Blade numpty who'd rather have a dig, rather than a bitta banter, or a bitta dialogue. I've said many times on here, that I respect some of the Blade posters on here, (and you are one of 'em) and for these people, I hope United win it.... honestly! :thumbsup:

Shame for the decent Blades on here, but for some of the Blunt numpties, I can only say, I hope Burnley get 5 and humiliate yer.

For yourself, and a few other Blades (they know who they are) I really do wish you the best of luck. I know if you do go up, the numpties will be firing broadsides at me, with the nah, nah, nah, nah, nahs, but that's all I'd expect from people who spent very little time at school. :)

I'd rather be going up with you, obviously, but we are far from ready. I'd prefer us to be in the same league, but that doesn't mean I begrudge yer promotion should you achieve it.

Shame you can't make it over to watch it. :(

Earwedon'tgo to WEEEEMBEERRLEEEEEEY

Tut. tut, tut Robin aplacein the prem.

You of all people should know better. :(