Blades vs Burnley - Play off final (match thread)

Robbie.

Can you please put all threads about Wembley, Reading, Burnley, play offs, Wembley, Travel to Wembley, play offs, Reading, play offs, Wembley, Reading, Burnley, travel to Wembley, tickets, fancy dress, Wembley, play offs, Wembley photos, play offs, finals, Burnley, etc, etc, etc in to one MEGA thread ?

That way, Wednesday fans can avoid reading all the euphoria in one easy move. Anybody would think it was an important game.

I've posted this in here, so you'll fnd it easily enough. ;)

Dear Earwig, you have turned from lime geen, to a deep olive green.

beattie can't play anyway- his loan runs out before the final.

Is that true ? Thank f**k for that !

Dear Earwig, you have turned from lime geen, to a deep olive green.

And getting darker with every post.

Said before play offs kicked off that i thought Burnley would beat your lot in final and still think your lot will bottle it again

Good Luck though:thumbsup:

Mike Dean is the ref for the final... while it could have been worse (Styles, Foy), it could've been a lot better (Marriner, Halsey)... let's just hope Killa doesn't breathe too heavily on a Burnley player, or he might get the red again...

oh good- well if hendo is unfit then it gives us a 'big man' option.

i hope beattie dont play either he is rubbish!

brilliant at getting there with the chances but then he just wastes them.......

i wasn't very confident when burnley beat reading, didnt want to have burnley as they are a bit of a bogey team for us, but the more i think about it, the more confident i am becoming......if we play like we did on monday we can walk over anyone!!

UP THE BLADES

i'm in halkidiki for the final ..... Any blades out there wanna meet up to watch the match?

i hope beattie dont play either he is rubbish!

brilliant at getting there with the chances but then he just wastes them.......

i wasn't very confident when burnley beat reading, didnt want to have burnley as they are a bit of a bogey team for us, but the more i think about it, the more confident i am becoming......if we play like we did on monday we can walk over anyone!!

UP THE BLADES

Burnley haven't really been a bogey side till this season, I can remember some good victories over them and Wembley should be no different, we have the better team. But they have the better manager.