Blades vs Burnley - Play off final (match thread)

can anyone confirm whether the BLADES have entered the record books?

i belive they are the first and only team to none score in three consecutive play off finals ? thats one loosers medal coming to S2 !

i belive they are the first and only team to none score in three consecutive play off finals ? thats one loosers medal coming to S2 !

Can you repeat that, but in English, this time?

ey up :thumbsup: you wanna watch these dual usernames, you will end up banned.

I don`t like repeating myself

I don`t like repeating myself...

"the baldes have failed to score in 3 consecutive play-off finals.. this is a record is in not?

after all there must be something to celebrate!

I don`t like repeating myself

I don`t like repeating myself...

"the baldes have failed to score in 3 consecutive play-off finals.. this is a record is in not?

after all there must be something to celebrate!

Baldes

maybe new wigs.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

ah well. been down in the dumps since monday. but thanks to the 3 stooges. cheered me right up. off for some tea and hopefully watch barca do the mancs. be careful and watch who yer talking too. :hihi::hihi:

cheers bb

57 seconds?

That describes United's finish in the 'cup finals' they've played in. :hihi:

OOops! I forgot, ..... they can't finish!

They're changing their name next season to Sheffield United Nil.

57 seconds?

That describes United's finish in the 'cup finals' they've played in. :hihi:

dont get that. does'nt make sense :loopy:

57 seconds is 57 seconds longer than i've watched wednesday this season :hihi:

i have thousands lined up. got eight on now two you talk to and on good terms i am the puppet master pulling your strings. :)

you been grooming him again?.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

sorry i confused you. realise your getting on.

that is what i mean 9 post from the 25th. but nothing from him since we got to the final against preston.

i know the three stooges you, benn, and earwidontgo are full of **** but at least you dont hide and are consistant. benn is so consistant he repeats the same garbage over and over again.

stato again, like i said before, everytime i came on here there were thread after thread about the same old dribble, every thread had the roughly the same topic, and this forum gained countless more united fans just because of the play off final, im sorry if i dont waste my life by posting on this forum everyday, afterall i am a student and have a very busy social life, oh wait you wouldnt know anything about that seeing as you spend your time looking at peoples posting histories

stato again, like i said before, everytime i came on here there were thread after thread about the same old dribble, every thread had the roughly the same topic, and this forum gained countless more united fans just because of the play off final, im sorry if i dont waste my life by posting on this forum everyday, afterall i am a student and have a very busy social life, oh wait you wouldnt know anything about that seeing as you spend your time looking at peoples posting histories

but this thread as been full of the same old dribble since the 12th of may. but you decide to contribute after united have lost but hid away for the 2 weeks before. if yer cant take it mate you should'nt give it.

and as for your busy social life. see nobody replied to go paintballing with you.

:hihi::hihi: