Bike needed urgently!

hi my bike broke about a month or so ago and I found a guy on gumtree who had a really nice bike for sale only problem being he fobbed me off after tryig to get the bike off him for two weeks so here I am getting fatter and poorer getting ridiculously priced buses everywhere (1.80 :loopy: ) and in desperate need of a bike so please where can i buy one thats cheapish, looking for a road bike :huh::thumbsup::help:

hi my bike broke about a month or so ago and I found a guy on gumtree who had a really nice bike for sale only problem being he fobbed me off after tryig to get the bike off him for two weeks so here I am getting fatter and poorer getting ridiculously priced buses everywhere (1.80 :loopy: ) and in desperate need of a bike so please where can i buy one thats cheapish, looking for a road bike :huh::thumbsup::help:

here or ebay or jeff halls ,manhatton at heely,or micky flinns i no he died but his bike shop still open or there is a new car place opened up called A an M moters near tinsley virduct just off shardelows bottem he as got a few bikes in would help though if u put ur price range in and what bike u want u never no people might av one for sale when they read this tread

You could try here

I'd not heard of these before.Sounds really good as I've got an old mountain bike that needs a good service.Thanks for the link.

hey thanks for the replies, I will go and have a look at recycle later on today, took my bike there to be fixed but they didn't have the right tool to fix it and sent me to j.e.james to get it fixed there but they told me it would cost so much I might as well buy a new one :(

here or ebay or jeff halls ,manhatton at heely,or micky flinns i no he died but his bike shop still open or there is a new car place opened up called A an M moters near tinsley virduct just off shardelows bottem he as got a few bikes in would help though if u put ur price range in and what bike u want u never no people might av one for sale when they read this tread

Bike = bike, not motorbike!

Bike = bike, not motorbike!

oh sorry but try ebay they av got some good ens on starting at 2 pound

There used to be one on Attercliffe road who sold cheap reconditioned bikes. Just past the junction with Staniforth Road, heading out of town, on the LH side, near the big pink and black sex shop and opposite the snake shop.

hey thanks for the replies, I will go and have a look at recycle later on today, took my bike there to be fixed but they didn't have the right tool to fix it and sent me to j.e.james to get it fixed there but they told me it would cost so much I might as well buy a new one :(

You've got to hand it to j.e.james's. They never cease in trying to rip people off.

have looked on ebay most of them have only got 6 or less gears or are rusty or over 100pounds so not really what I'm looking for, my current bike is a dawes hybrid road bike and has 24 gears so I'm looking for one similar to that, shame its "unfixable" really :(

Whats wrong with your bike?