Why Are Some Wednesday Fans So Boring

Guest sibon

Note to Wednesday fans - We'll take plenty of pictures of the new Wembley for you as i doubt you'll get there any time soon unless its another 3rd Division Play Off Final :)

That's good of you Stockers. You can bring them with you to next year's Sheffield Derby and pass them around:hihi:

Note to Wednesday fans - We'll take plenty of pictures of the new Wembley for you as i doubt you'll get there any time soon unless its another 3rd Division Play Off Final :)

Looking forward to seeing them Stockers, and what Wade Elliott's strike looked like from your angle.

Post em up!

Looking forward to seeing them Stockers, and what Wade Elliott's strike looked like from your angle.

Post em up!

me too ,dont forget the ones taken after the final whistle:hihi:

Give em a break, their season ended weeks (maybe months) ago, what else is there to talk about apart from United and how great they used to be!!

It is a Sheffield Forum, even Wednesday fans are allowed to voice there opinions on here, if you don't agree with em ignore the post thats what i do these days.

A proper Freudian slip if ever I saw one!

One small mistake .... they've never been great.

A proper Freudian slip if ever I saw one!

One small mistake .... they've never been great.

YAWN........Read thread title.

OK then......thats a generalistic view, is it not fair to say that some of ALL football fans are boring?

Ive been reading a few threads over the past day or so, and I have to say why SOME fans going over the same old boring topics.

Who are united going to sue,

How Wednesday once upon a time got to europe

etc etc etc

the quality of discussion at the moment from the owls is so poor, can anyone start a decent topic.

I must be missing something here as the 5 most popular threads on this front page with the exception of the play-off final (amalgamation of many) and the introduce yourself one have all been posted by Wednesdayites and not one mentions any of those you've quoted.

They are boring because they live in the past and just drool on about the times tey went to wembley in the 90s and into europe. They dont like thinking of now because they dont know if they will have a club next year.

Picture the sscene, you have a chairman of the club who hasn't even put a penny of his own money in and they are told there is a takeover, given dates to look forward to. Still nothing happens, the chairman comes out with more bull**** about we have another interested party. This goes on for a few more months. They have to live in the past.

i must be missing something here as the 5 most popular threads on this front page with the exception of the play-off final (amalgamation of many) and the introduce yourself one have all been posted by wednesdayites and not one mentions any of those you've quoted.

the introduce yourself thread was posted by a blade.

They are boring because they live in the past and just drool on about the times tey went to wembley in the 90s and into europe. They dont like thinking of now because they dont know if they will have a club next year.

Up to a few weeks ago United fans loved talking about how we hadn't done the double for over 90 years and know we can't even talk about the 90s :hihi:

As for the comment about not knowing if we will have a club next year :loopy:

Your username is spot-on.

£10M reduction in the wage bill and Agent 'Blackie' staying on - going to be very interesting next season.

Up to a few weeks ago United fans loved talking about how we hadn't done the double for over 90 years and know we can't even talk about the 90s :hihi:

As for the comment about not knowing if we will have a club next year :loopy:

Your username is spot-on.

£10M reduction in the wage bill and Agent 'Blackie' staying on - going to be very interesting next season.

You do not know if you will have a club next yea tho you muppet.

You still owe millions to the bank, your chairman well, the fans probably have put more money into the club with season ticket money, than he has. If a buyer cannot be found soon and the banks decide to tighten their grip and ask for money back, how is that daft. If someone owed you £20 odd million, would you say "oh its okay mate, pay it back when you have got it" I thought some wendys were stupid but you are one sarnie short of a picnic:hihi:

the introduce yourself thread was posted by a blade.

Agreed, that's why I emphasised it as an exception.

If you keep this going for a while it might become as popular as the one about why so many neutrals wanted Burnley to win.