Swimming groups for a 1year old

Does anyone know of any swimming groups for toddlers, really wanting to take my 1 year to one.

I have been to Aquababes sessions at both Graves and heeley pools which my little girl seemed to enjoy. I think the ones at Graves were Tuesday lunchtime and Thursday afternoon and they have a family session at a weekend. Have a look on their websites for more details. I think there are other pools which do similar sessions, depends where you are based as to what is handy for you.

My little one is now 2 and I've taken her to the splish splash sessions at hillsboro leisure centre - unlike aquababes this is not a structured session but they fence off part of the pool for young ones.

Hi Lola

Quite a few of the swimming baths in Sheffield have pre-school swimming classes. You can contact us on the details below for a free list of what's available.

thanks for the reply's will do abit of research now... thank you

tues and wed at hillsbourgh leisure centre 11 30 till 12 30 only £3 for the hour and they play nursery rhymes and put floats in the water. its structured for the first half and half after that u can have a play about. i take my one year old its great . u should try it

tues and wed at hillsbourgh leisure centre 11 30 till 12 30 only £3 for the hour and they play nursery rhymes and put floats in the water. its structured for the first half and half after that u can have a play about. i take my one year old its great . u should try it

Is this baby splash with a lady called Julie? I'm thinking of taking DD to this when she's a little older. How old do people usually take their babies from?

thatwould have been fantastic for me except i work monday to thursday, sorry to jump in on a thread but is there any near parsons cross but on a friday?

Splishsplosh have just started at Mylnhurst? Structured lessons and the pool is really nice. Only Sundays at the mo.