Why is Parson Cross a shambles?

Have the police given up on the cross many people will have noticed the speed camera's on wordsworth also new cctv on road lamps so why are kids still riding up and down wordsworth every day on motor bikes.

I actualy saw a lad this friday trying to wheelie his pitbike on the pavement just next to the petrol station after the police stoped and shooted stop thier the lad stuck his two fingers up and drove of which did not surprise but the police just wound the window up and drove the opposite way which did surprise me.

Have the police given up or just going for easy targets

Perhaps there's no point in trying to chase them in cars, and/or there's no money at the end of it due to the culprit's age.

It just seems sad the amount of money spent on speed camera's helicopters high performance cars then having to watch poeple jump out of the way for kids prating about on the pavement with motor bikes just makes no sense to me

Easy to answer this one....Parsons Cross has a high percentage of lawless pond creatures dressed as humans and the Police are a waste of unleaded petrol and riot shields

And they say the Manor is rough....................

Easy to answer this one....Parsons Cross has a high percentage of lawless pond creatures dressed as humans and the Police are a waste of unleaded petrol and riot shields

Many places unfortunately have that element im afraid , but parson cross also has a high percentage of decent people who actually are human and just as fed up as everyone else. It was only a couple of weeks ago that the police came round door to door (yes on foot as well,,amazing) to speak to residents about the bike problem in parson cross park. I always expect whenever their is a thread started about the negeative side of the area that somebody would come up with the same kind of remarks as above, i have never lived on the south side of sheffield but i certainly wouldnt judge any area without having lived there.

Many places unfortunately have that element im afraid , but parson cross also has a high percentage of decent people who actually are human and just as fed up as everyone else. It was only a couple of weeks ago that the police came round door to door (yes on foot as well,,amazing) to speak to residents about the bike problem in parson cross park. I always expect whenever their is a thread started about the negeative side of the area that somebody would come up with the same kind of remarks as above, i have never lived on the south side of sheffield but i certainly wouldnt judge any area without having lived there.
while driving through past chaucer one night recently group of thugs on corner threw big rock at ma brand new car damaging window lucky for them they ran off when i stopped as thugs are part of my daily diet:rant:

They have gone round all Sheffield council estates stuffing their little bit of paper through the door telling you who your community bobby is and how to get action from the team of community bobbys, Too little too late for some of the estates in sheffield im afraid and the councils policy of re housing trouble makers on certian estates does not help either, nor does grouping ethnic communities in the same way either.. Another stroke of genius by sheffield city council re housing scheme gone completely boobs up !!!

I quite agree with some of the above comments, i realise we have problems ive lived on the estate for many years, unfortunately there will always be these problems all over sheffield it isnt just on our council estates either, the solution? who knows....sheffield city council and their policies have always been a mystery to most of us im afraid

A cull? Sterilisation? Hunting with hounds? Council/law enforcement agencies/government who actually give a damn?

so this kind of thing only ever happens on the Parson Cross does it??NO i dont think so.What would have been the point in the police chasing them just to give them a telling off and a smack on the hand.Let the police get on with doing what they should be doing,catching real criminals

to be honest i think quite a few places are like that now, i live at Shiregreen and it's just as bad, i know the cross aint perfect but lots of my friends live that way and some of the areas are actually quite nice