I'm thinking of putting an event on in Sheffield and a couple of people have said Club Shush is ok but then other people have told me horror stories. I've never been but would like other feedback before I approach the venue.

PM me if you want to keep it confidential

Cheers

I'm thinking of putting an event on in Sheffield and a couple of people have said Club Shush is ok but then other people have told me horror stories. I've never been but would like other feedback before I approach the venue.

PM me if you want to keep it confidential

Cheers

At the risk of being obvious - I'd strongly suggest taking a trip down when there is an event on at any venue you are thinking of investing time & money to put a night on at- that way you can see for yourself...

At the risk of sounding obvious it depends what kind of crowd you are trying to attract. Also bear in mind it is a bit out of the centre so you would need to make sure people wanted to go and it was well advertised.

It's all down to the event organisers I suppose. Last time I went there it was a total sham! All oter times have been good though.

The room is restricted to less than 60 people including staff so unless you're after organising a small function I'd consider alternatives...........