Students in fancy dress

I think it's only fair we ban all types of fun from now on. :loopy:

So West Street and the bars just off it...hmmmm...I would class varsity and walkabout as a student bars myself and the Cavendish which is a Scream bar definatly is! They are all quite large bars so I would say they are large enough to avoid these groups. Also I dont think these chains would be too happy if you got students banned as it would cut quiet deep into their revenue!

I can only see Vodka Revs as the only bar on there that would refuse them at the bar. Thinking about it I think you will struggle to get students banned from these places, as I assumed we was talking about a normal pub like the Red Lion or Frog and Parrot for example.

I think it's only fair we ban all types of fun from now on. :loopy:

Fun is fine.

Going into a bar dressed as a palm tree with a whistle is not.

So West Street and the bars just off it...hmmmm...I would class varsity and walkabout as a student bars myself and the Cavendish which is a Scream bar definatly is! They are all quite large bars so I would say they are large enough to avoid these groups. Also I dont think these chains would be too happy if you got students banned as it would cut quiet deep into their revenue!

I can only see Vodka Revs as the only bar on there that would refuse them at the bar. Thinking about it I think you will struggle to get students banned from these places, as I assumed we was talking about a normal pub like the Red Lion or Frog and Parrot for example.

Yeah I dont go to the Cavnedish anymore. Firslt the staff are crap and it takes forever to get served but secondly you get too many idiots going in dressed as phone booths with whistles.

The varsity is not a student pub it just happens to be opposite the cavnedish. Walkabout and Crystal are not student pubs either. Ill get them all banned eventually, will just take time thats all.

Ive got you sorted now, all you are doing is bringing up the same rubbish comments, and then adding an object + a whistle. I think its great that people actually have the balls to dress up in silly outfits, and they probably know that people will take the pee, but they dont care, its fun, people tend to only have a short while at having no responsibilities, so let them express it.

The varsity is not a student pub it just happens to be opposite the cavnedish. Walkabout and Crystal are not student pubs either. Ill get them all banned eventually, will just take time thats all.

When I was at Uni in Btradford Walkabout and Varisty would have been dead if it wasn't for the students going there and it will be likewise here...go ahead and get them banned, but I seriously doubt the chains will think the same as yourself...they will be thinking 50,000 or so students or a few people in a bar, who will spend more?...

I for one wont be signing any partition for this and I doubt many others would either.

Sorry Chief.

Ive got you sorted now, all you are doing is bringing up the same rubbish comments, and then adding an object + a whistle. I think its great that people actually have the balls to dress up in silly outfits, and they probably know that people will take the pee, but they dont care, its fun, people tend to only have a short while at having no responsibilities, so let them express it.

Thanks for getting me sorted. It doesnt take any balls to dress up as a sandwich with a whistle. It takes being a tw@* and a lot of beer.

Fun is going out with your friends, not dressed like a moron and relying on qualities such as wit to help you have a good time. Not the fact that you are dressed up as a beachball with a whistle.

When I was at Uni in Btradford Walkabout and Varisty would have been dead if it wasn't for the students going there and it will be likewise here...go ahead and get them banned, but I seriously doubt the chains will think the same as yourself...they will be thinking 50,000 or so students or a few people in a bar, who will spend more?...

I for one wont be signing any partition for this and I doubt many others would either.

Sorry Chief.

There is no petition. I wonder how much business non-student bars lose by letting in people dressed as crabs with whistles? Normal humans dont want to drink in bars where there are students in masses shouting "random" and embarassing mankind.

When I was at Uni in Btradford Walkabout and Varisty would have been dead if it wasn't for the students going there

Give over! Bradford never has a university, does it?

There is no petition. I wonder how much business non-student bars lose by letting in people dressed as crabs with whistles? Normal humans dont want to drink in bars where there are students in masses shouting "random" and embarassing mankind.

All I will say is good luck on your campaign to get students banned in all the bars. I really can't see it happening. In fact I can see it more likely the students to do a reverse campaign and getting you banned lol

Give over! Bradford never has a university, does it?

Yes the University of Bradford, although its more or less or was when I left paired up with the college just down the road.

Here the weblink in case you have further doubts

http://www.brad.ac.uk

All I will say is good luck on your campaign to get students banned in all the bars. I really can't see it happening. In fact I can see it more likely the students to do a reverse campaign and getting you banned lol

Thanks, it will happen eventually im sure. When the people refuse to accept that they cant have a few pints without having their eardrum popped by a whistle wielding moron dressed as a lettuce.