Students in fancy dress

I am a student and I also get sick of the fancy dress thing, but its just something you have to do. Like, someones having a birthday party and its fancy dress, so, everyone has to go in fancy dress. Its good bonding I suppose.

There are a lot of these fancy dress parties and you can't go on them not dressed up, thats not cool.

Maybe you could have your own fancy dress party 'the chief'. Whenever I dress up to go out, I always try and dress to get the most levels of attention available, everyone wants to look nice and hot when they go out don't they?

My Dad just goes out for a drink, but when your young you wanna go out and dance and party and flirt with people, its just a generation thing, chill.

It's nothing to do with generations. You sum it up. Promiscuity is what it's all about for the younger generation isn't it? Dressing up as nurses / maids / prozzies and going out pulling a different person every night. It's not 'cool' as that generation say. No, it's despicable. One day the youngsters will realise. Why can't those people just dress normally like me and my old pals?

I am a student and I also get sick of the fancy dress thing, but its just something you have to do. Like, someones having a birthday party and its fancy dress, so, everyone has to go in fancy dress. Its good bonding I suppose.

There are a lot of these fancy dress parties and you can't go on them not dressed up, thats not cool.

Maybe you could have your own fancy dress party 'the chief'. Whenever I dress up to go out, I always try and dress to get the most levels of attention available, everyone wants to look nice and hot when they go out don't they?

My Dad just goes out for a drink, but when your young you wanna go out and dance and party and flirt with people, its just a generation thing, chill.

Ill answer this point by point.

1. You can go to a fancy dress party not dressed up, no one is forcing you to go dressed as a sofa with a whistle.

2. You go out to get the most levels of attention? so you openly accept your an attention seeker. Generally attention seekers are sad desperate people who cant rely on their personality to impress people so have to dress like a slag or something stupid like a freezer with a whistle.

3. It is not a generation thing. I am in my 20's and so are my friends so dont give me that rubbish.

4. Flirt with people? so you go out to get attention and are obsessed with flirting. I would get your bits checked from the sound of you, you may have several diseases.

When did I say I was obsessed with flirting? And I don't go out in fancy dress every time I go out, and the last time I went out in facy dress I dressed up as a pokemon trainer, not a nurse or....what ever other slutty costumes there are. Its just a bit of fun isn't it? Chill out. I've been out in fancy dress about 3 times......and it was fun, relax. I'm not a total slut and I'm not anything else....just like any other girl who goes clubbing.

P.s its so funny that your in your 20's I thought you were gonna be really middle aged or something, you sound like one of my uncles.

Im glad your amused im in my 20's. People have joked many times on this thread that im grumpy and middle aged etc. Let me tell you im in my 20's and enjoy going out drinking and having a good time. I spend most of the night laughing with my friends.

Hating nobheads dressing as pokemon trainers with whistles doesnt mean im old, it means I hate loud, attention seeking morons.

I never said you were a total slut, I dont even know you, you just made yourself sound like one.

It's ok lots of people can get grumpy now and again, we all have issues that make us grumpy. And Actually I'm not loud at all I'm pretty shy in person. Its good you enjoy drinking with your friends. I'm not joking, I really thought you were middle aged, I thought that your profile picture was of you. (i hope it isn't you and I've just really offended you)

It's ok lots of people can get grumpy now and again, we all have issues that make us grumpy. And Actually I'm not loud at all I'm pretty shy in person. Its good you enjoy drinking with your friends. I'm not joking, I really thought you were middle aged, I thought that your profile picture was of you. (i hope it isn't you and I've just really offended you)

Im sorry for my previous posts towards you. If you look back through this thread you will see I have been generally attacked for my thoughts on this. You seem a very reasonable person so my apologies for suggesting you were premiscous. No that picture is not me, as I say Im in my 20's and like a laugh. Just hate students in fancy dress thats all.

Especially when they are dressed as a cactus with a whistle.

im a student and have never really been one for dressing up.

To be honust tho, theyll only really do it in the **** pubs down west street where i wudnt wanna b neway, so if ur in one of the many **** pubs down west street uv got to expect this type of thing. Go to a better pub.

Yeah like I said before, it annoys me, but sometimes you need to go along with things, especially if its someones birthday. Have you ever been out on the medical students special thingy? they ALL dress up and its like everyone in the city is in fancy dress, but I actually quite enjoyed it because no one was dressed up like golfers or nurses or anything, but everyone was dressed in really inventive stuff, it was pretty cool.

I used to really hate students when I was younger but then I went to uni and saw how everyone in my uni town (all the locals) hated me. So, they still annoy me a little, but I'm more relaxed these days. How old are you exactly? What do you do? I accept your apologies, I get a lil' flirty when I've had a drink (I say a little, probably embarassingly so), but I would hope that that is normal :)

Im sorry for my previous posts towards you. If you look back through this thread you will see I have been generally attacked for my thoughts on this. You seem a very reasonable person so my apologies for suggesting you were premiscous. No that picture is not me, as I say Im in my 20's and like a laugh. Just hate students in fancy dress thats all.

Especially when they are dressed as a cactus with a whistle.

She does seem decent enough, but I think maybe her promiscuity comes from a deep seated lack of self confidence, and ultimately, this poor gilrl is devoid of self respect. I suggest less promiscuity and more healthy hobbies. Long distance walking in the hills is a marvellous way to expend one's energies for instance. Please don't just think I'm an old 'fuddy duddy'. I remember the trials and tribulations of being young (although in my case, I was never weak enough to succumb to promiscuity). You can be saved people.

im a student and have never really been one for dressing up.

To be honust tho, theyll only really do it in the **** pubs down west street where i wudnt wanna b neway, so if ur in one of the many **** pubs down west street uv got to expect this type of thing. Go to a better pub.

The pubs dont West Street have been ruined by students dressed as lamps with whitsles and I generally prefer nicer bars like the ones on Division street. But I dont like the fact that I dont want to visit the whole of West Street because tw*** dressed as doors with whistles get on every normal humans nerves.

I like division street too. but its expensive sometimes, sometimes weststreet is good if you do just need a cheap pint. Since players opened I have been unable to stop visiting it as every male in my group of friends wants to visit it to look at the girls in cheerleading outfits.

Thankyou for your advice about my insecurity, untill I get back to sheffield, I will give the hills a miss. And I don't think your an old fuddy duddy, most of the old men I know don't have myspace accounts.

Plus, chief, I think you have been damaged, I never met anyone with a whistle? I never even saw a person out clubbing with a whistle? I think you must have had some bad luck with them.