Students in fancy dress

just a quicky.if we banned all students all 8,000 of em <snip>

Actually, it's closer to 50,000. There's over 27,000 at Hallam alone.

This argument about me regretting not being a student is pathetic. I am glad I was never a student as generally they are tossers.

Young people go out for a laugh and dress normally and have a drink with their mates and you dont hear me slagging them off do you? Im talking about specific idiots that go in town in fancy dress ruining peoples nights because they cant contain their nobheadness and have to blow whistles or scream and shout.

Im not moving bars, im talking about most pubs on West street that these idiots go to. Ban them now and send them to the student union, not town where humans go.

Chief god help you if you need a tosser or an idiot i.e doctor or solicitor. Get a life for goodness sake. Were you never young annoying, silly?

i suppose they could be out taking cars, breaking in to our homes, selling drugs to the younger generation. At least this wouldnt disturb your night out. :loopy:

Students are tossers?!! ! I love that, The Chief!!! I love it!!

I'm a mature student, and I have a job, and I dont go out in fancy dress and I work my arse off so that when I leave I can get a great job.....but obviously I'm a tosser.

Students are people who a) want to have a good time and b) want to make a better life for themselves and give them a chance of making some money.

It sounds like you have a MASSIVE chip on your shoulder, maybe because you think you're too stupid to learn anything...but whatever your problem is, your narrow-mindedness will only lead you down a path of misery for the rest of your life. You are doomed to spend your time on internet forums bitching and moaning about things you have no idea about. Your attitude stinks. It stinks worse than the behaviour of some of the people you are referring to...You're one step away from being a fascist/racist/supremacist (delete as applicable).

People with jobs are tossers.

This argument about me regretting not being a student is pathetic. I am glad I was never a student as generally they are tossers.

Young people go out for a laugh and dress normally and have a drink with their mates and you dont hear me slagging them off do you? Im talking about specific idiots that go in town in fancy dress ruining peoples nights because they cant contain their nobheadness and have to blow whistles or scream and shout.

Im not moving bars, im talking about most pubs on West street that these idiots go to. Ban them now and send them to the student union, not town where humans go.

You really are a simpleton aren't you? Tell me, how many students have you actually MET to allow you to make such a sweeping generalisation? And if you are talking about the WHOLE student body, why do you keep mentioning these 'specific idiots'?

I'm ready to admit that there are a few students who are quite lary, but the majority of us are out for a drink because we've been to uni during the day and are trying to unwind, just like you do when you clock out of the pit.

So why don't you stop being a moron, stop making sweeping generalisations about something you know absolutely bupkiss about, and go somewhere away from the city centre where they will welcome your cynicism with open arms and a pint of bitter to accompany your game of dominos.

You really are a simpleton aren't you? Tell me, how many students have you actually MET to allow you to make such a sweeping generalisation? And if you are talking about the WHOLE student body, why do you keep mentioning these 'specific idiots'?

I'm ready to admit that there are a few students who are quite lary, but the majority of us are out for a drink because we've been to uni during the day and are trying to unwind, just like you do when you clock out of the pit.

So why don't you stop being a moron, stop making sweeping generalisations about something you know absolutely bupkiss about, and go somewhere away from the city centre where they will welcome your cynicism with open arms and a pint of bitter to accompany your game of dominos.

You really are a level 10 tosser. Nice joke about the pit, you been thinking that up for a few days? I have met a large ammount of students as I have lived in Sheffield all my life. Therefore I am in a good position to comment on their general moronic behaviour.

The majority of you go out for a drink to unwind? From what? Your one lecture of the day that you were 30 minutes late for due to being hungover from the "random" night out before of blowing whistles?

How many times do I have to say it? I am not moving bars or moving out of the city centre, I am pointing out that students i fancy dress can be annoying imbeciles and im sure many people feel the same.

Feel free to continue going out dressed as a chest of drawers but be aware you look like a t*** and its not funny.

Students are tossers?!! ! I love that, The Chief!!! I love it!!

I'm a mature student, and I have a job, and I dont go out in fancy dress and I work my arse off so that when I leave I can get a great job.....but obviously I'm a tosser.

Students are people who a) want to have a good time and b) want to make a better life for themselves and give them a chance of making some money.

It sounds like you have a MASSIVE chip on your shoulder, maybe because you think you're too stupid to learn anything...but whatever your problem is, your narrow-mindedness will only lead you down a path of misery for the rest of your life. You are doomed to spend your time on internet forums bitching and moaning about things you have no idea about. Your attitude stinks. It stinks worse than the behaviour of some of the people you are referring to...You're one step away from being a fascist/racist/supremacist (delete as applicable).

People with jobs are tossers.

Listen moron, if you go to uni to learn, fine. I thought it was pretty obvious this thread was about studets in fancy dress but obviously that was too hard for you too understand. Thanks for your pointless post though. People with faces like yours are tossers (shall we keep this up all day?)

I think the ironically named Chief is maybe bitter because he has to work under people who went to Uni, which he was obviously never clever enough to do. Wonder if he's the mad-eyed, drooling bloke I sometimes see shouting at traffic on Chesterfield Road.

Hey Chiefy! I was a student TWICE! I got TWO degrees mate! Loved it! AND, I work at a University, how mad is that?!! I'm on Facebook if you wanna send me a friend invite.

Go on, make my day; tell me you hate cyclists as well.

Before we have people having a go at the the Chief to some extent he is right on this issue. I used to be a student myself before I get a slateing myself and got up to this now and then maybe a couple times a year. However we tended to stick to student bars so we didnt annoy the locals!

What everyone has to think about is that, lets be honest not necessarily student, but young people (under 25s) drink far too much and binge drinking is on the increase, this will lead to people being loud and annoying! Since leaving uni i drink far less now as I don't feel the need to be legless every night and I feel that young people (not necessarily students) cant handle there drink.

However, what The Chief hasn't thought about is that its other groups aswell, footie fans, stag/hen does and various birthday groups that do the same thing! And at least they are only being annoying and not actually causing incident like the Loxley incident the other day or pub brawl in greasebrough!

The only thing the The CHief has done here is generalise, not all students are like this!

to be fair im a student and i can see why people would be like omg theres just a group of 30 odd students just come ere, but what they dress in i think doesn't matter aslong as everyone is having a good time. There are loads of students that get too drunk n loud but normal people do that 2 so whats the problem?

Isn't Thrusday known as student night in Sheffield? and it's common knowledge. If you don't like it - go out Wednesday?

NOTE: I'm not a student and yes i was out Thursday

I think the ironically named Chief is maybe bitter because he has to work under people who went to Uni, which he was obviously never clever enough to do. Wonder if he's the mad-eyed, drooling bloke I sometimes see shouting at traffic on Chesterfield Road.

Hey Chiefy! I was a student TWICE! I got TWO degrees mate! Loved it! AND, I work at a University, how mad is that?!! I'm on Facebook if you wanna send me a friend invite.

Go on, make my day; tell me you hate cyclists as well.

Another pathetic post. Yes im bitter because I work under students. Get a grip you prat. Students dressing up in fancy dress, going out in massive groups and blowing whistles pi**** me right off and I have explained why. Shove your friend invite up your well lubricated ass.

Isn't Thrusday known as student night in Sheffield? and it's common knowledge. If you don't like it - go out Wednesday?

NOTE: I'm not a student and yes i was out Thursday

I never said anything about it being specific to Thursdays.