Eu costs us £40 million a day

Yes £40 million every day !!!

And what do we get for that?stupied laws,pc crap and if our goverment have sold us out and have no real power any more ,then why do we continue to pay them?

Its a good point, i see the benefit for poorer countries but for us its a loose-loose situation..

Just seen the UKIP broadcast, very interesting.

Didn't Gormless Brown promise a referendum on Europe?? a clear lie, to go with all the other lies we have been told by him.

gordon brown said the other day,

"if we knew what we know now, we most certanly would't have bid for the olympics"

and i was like

"if we knew what we knew now, you most certanly wouldnt be in power"

The EU are actually fighting for the rights of the UK public by being against the holding of innocent's DNA.

The EU have also done much more to protect the rights and health of the worker than the UK has.

The EU are actually fighting for the rights of the UK public by being against the holding of innocent's DNA.

The EU have also done much more to protect the rights and health of the worker than the UK has.

Great point before we all go mental and jump out we should take a good look at what the pro's and cons of europe are.......

I've said this in an older post, but I see the EU as a party at a restaurant and each member state as a guest.

Germany and France and a few others are taking their fair share from the buffet (caviar and champagne) while the UK sits meekly in a corner sipping water and nibbling on a bit of celery, then complaining when the bill is split x number of ways.

We were once the proud leaders of the world but we're now weak and meek. We need to take more control and be more involved.

gordon brown said the other day,

"if we knew what we know now, we most certanly would't have bid for the olympics"

and i was like

"if we knew what we knew now, you most certanly wouldnt be in power"

......................:D

Great point before we all go mental and jump out we should take a good look at what the pro's and cons of europe are.......

i think europe is ok...but every country should put the same money in....what have the eastern block countries got to offer...naff all....keep it to the premier countries only....unless you pay top dollar your not coming in...

Sorry..their politicians just like here. Corrupt <fill this space>