The capture, trial, conviction and execution of Saddam Hussein of Iraq

Should Saddam Hang?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Should Saddam Hang?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

Personally I think he should be hung drawn and quartered and his head put on the London Bridge (or was it Tower bridge?)

Fully televised, perhaps Sky could charge like they for boxing matches with the money raised going to help the people of Iraq and a running commentary by those sports fellas who do the american football games!

I could go on..

Sick....me??

Moon Maiden

I understand your feelings. My own view is that after a slow and painful hanging he should be cremated and his ashes flushed down a toilet in Baghdad jail. How apt, his final resting place would be with all the other ****s in Iraq!

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

Personally I think he should be hung drawn and quartered and his head put on the London Bridge (or was it Tower bridge?)

Fully televised, perhaps Sky could charge like they for boxing matches with the money raised going to help the people of Iraq and a running commentary by those sports fellas who do the american football games!

I could go on..

Sick....me??

Moon Maiden

Here, Here, This Monster should be given what he has dished out to Millions of other Human beings and be put to Death very very slowly and I mean SLOWLY!!!

Being Hung Drawn and Quartered is very slow - or has no one seen braveheart?

The only possible problem is that not all people undergoing this penalty were still concious by the time they got to the quartering.

Moon

Why is it that imagining what 'I would like to do' to various "bogeymen" figures (be they foreign dictators, paedophiles, etc) often seems to involve ignominious suffering death and desecration of the corpse?

And why is it that some people appear believe:

a)that they would have the stomache for doing it themselves? And if they would gleefully commit the actions descriped with relish themselves, what makes them different from any of Saddam's psychopathic Lieutenants?

b)that it would do any good anyway? - other than satisfy raw animal urges that most of us can tune out now, after ten thousand years of urban life. This is a city, atavists not welcome.

c)that the rest of us are in any way impressed by the inventive cruelty of their supressed rage against themselves? Sublimated, as it is, onto some "demon for today" such as OBL, Saddam, Gaddafi, Tax Inspectors, Pikeys, Gyppos, The great unwashed, daily mail readers etc.

I don't have to get inventive Phan I have minions who can do it for me.

Moon - Mrs Saddam

The trial will probably last to the end of his life anyway.

I think he should be dealt with in a manner consistent with the laws that applied over the Iraqi people. The Iraqis would expect to see justice of a style that makes sense to them.

So yes.

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

And why is it that some people appear believe:

a)

c)that the rest of us are in any way impressed by the inventive cruelty of their supressed rage against themselves? Sublimated, as it is, onto some "demon for today" such as OBL, Saddam, Gaddafi, Tax Inspectors, Pikeys, Gyppos, The great unwashed, daily mail readers etc.

perhaps you should have said 'that you believe in any way impressed' as it is clearly evident by the some of the posts here that others are impressed by the inventive cruelty of their supressed rage.

incidentally, would it be too difficult, even once for you to post in mainstrean english that the rest of us can understand?

Originally posted by Killian

perhaps you should have said 'that you believe in any way impressed' as it is clearly evident by the some of the posts here that others are impressed by the inventive cruelty of their supressed rage.

er... not sure what you mean, but ok, perhaps I should.

incidentally, would it be too difficult, even once for you to post in mainstrean english that the rest of us can understand?

Which bit don't you understand?

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

er... not sure what you mean, but ok, perhaps I should.

Which bit don't you understand?

U've not got enough speeling mitakes and grammeratical errors, perhaps.

Originally posted by max

U've not got enough speeling mitakes and grammeratical errors, perhaps.

ah, so it is true? to serve them all my days revisited. i guess its my own fault for not listening to others.