Photoshop Meet

If anyone is interested, I'm an Adobe Alpha tester and am more than willing to show people how to make the best of their RAW files and how to use programmes like Bridge, ACR and PS work together more efficiently as well as with Lightroom. There are some neat tricks, timesavers you can do that most people are usually unaware of.

I demo-ed CS4 to a group of Pro photographers a while back and they all learned useful stuff.

To follow on from Matt's idea, why not do some 'class' work, then take some images for 30 mins/an hour and return to classroom. Gives your head a break from computers and a chance to shoot with some fresh knowledge.

That sounds great.

Would you by any chance be available for any of the dates mentioned?.....

20th/21st June is probably best.

so how is everyones availability for 20th or 21st of June.

Sounds like it could be a good plan.

Should be okay for either day providing I'm not too busy with weddings (the wedding season has started!)

Hi, i am a relative newbie to photoshop and would be really interested in coming to this workshop, would it be ok if i attended, just to learn some new techniques and pitch in some ideas, or is this workshop more for experienced users of photoshop?

Ps Not sure if it matters, but the 21st June is Fathers Day

You can teach both levels at same time, they are not excluusive, you just remeber what's applicable to you..

Also - after using PS for years you can still learn basic little tips that you may have overlooked, plus the basics keep changing.

Been a bit too busy to check in on SF for a while, so was wondering what's happening with this event?

Are people still interested? Is there a Venue..?

think it ran out of steam a little. I would still be up for organising a session, but a good response would be required to make sure we get sufficient numbers.

Get whip cacking then! :D