Speed camara, shirecliffe

Please be aware that speed cameras have been spotted at the top of cookswood road where it turns into shirecliffe road. I spotted them last night just as it was getting dark. Hopefully i`d slowed down enough before i noticed it. It`s very sneaky of them to do this so late. I`d much prefer them to try and get me between 9 and 5......

sheff-utd - where in Sheffield is Prince of Walse rd?

Ah yes, they was setting it up last night as we was just driving up the road. People who had already passed it was flashing to let us know something was going on.

sheff-utd - where in Sheffield is Prince of Walse rd?

It runs from the Manor top down to darnall.

Edit: Bit slow there wasn't i, didn't notice the tpyo. :P

It runs from the Manor top down to darnall.

Edit: Bit slow there wasn't i, didn't notice the tpyo. :P

:hihi: :hihi:

Please be aware that speed cameras have been spotted at the top of cookswood road where it turns into shirecliffe road. I spotted them last night just as it was getting dark. Hopefully i`d slowed down enough before i noticed it. It`s very sneaky of them to do this so late. I`d much prefer them to try and get me between 9 and 5......

Wheres cookswood rd?

Wheres cookswood rd?

It's actually Cooks-Wood Road.

Going up Rutland Road, turn left at the traffic lights and start going up the hill.

That's Cooks-Wood Road, which later becomes Shirecliffe Road.:thumbsup:

Edited by sccsux
Fix link

i got clocked there few months ago 9miles over but was rushing cos my wife got taken in hospital,i wrote in stating this and they sent me on speed awareness course you pay £60 but no points on the license,makes you very aware of camera's

There getting later at night- spotted mobile cash machine (sorry speed camera) on meadowhead at 10.15 pm

There is one this morning on Handsworth Rd just before you turn left onto Rotherham rd

(where the old Asda was).

People were flashing warning others coming the opposite way.

Be Aware..........................

I lived near the bottom of Cooks Wood Road for 11 years and saw quite a few cars end up on their roofs after speeding down the hill.