LOST CAT IN CROOKES, S10 area

will keep an eye out for him, the other half lives near brighton terrace so will keep em peeled!

Has Oscar been found?

was Oscar found????????????

Why not leave a message on the Facebook group?

I think the owner of Oscar has moved to Leeds now - without Oscar I'm afraid...

I lived a couple of doors away from Laura (and Felix and Oscar). Saldy yes, Laura did move away with only Felix. Oscar I dont think was ever found. Really strange because he never wandered far! :(

I lived a couple of doors away from Laura (and Felix and Oscar). Saldy yes, Laura did move away with only Felix. Oscar I dont think was ever found. Really strange because he never wandered far! :(

Aww poor Oscar, hope that he has his paws up somewhere comfy.

Just goes to show you how some times as great as micro chips are they sometimes cant help us find our pets :( My cat was microchipped and has been missing for 5 years :(

Aw Blade I'm sorry to hear that. My cat Fudge has been missing for nearly three weeks, it's heartbreaking isn't it?

Lets hope they're sitting on someone's knee being fed tuna on demand :)

I know its awful, my cat went missing but luckily came back after a couple of days. I have seven cats now and spent £800 building a giant cat run in my back garden. They all love it, and have all been in it since being kittens. They still get to go outside and lounge in the sunshine, watch birds ets but I know where they are and that they are safe and well.

Edited by doodles100