LOST CAT IN CROOKES, S10 area

My cat went missing for a few days last month. I leafleted the area which helped as she was stuck in my next-door neighbours attic. I was beside myself with worry but she just turned up right as rain but filthy, ate a little bit of food and made herself at home again :rolleyes::D

Cats can go for days without food or water without any lasting effects. One neighbours' cat got stuck in our shed for a full week and was fine.

Stick some posters up around the area, leaflet your immediate areas then get on with your revision. I'm sure he'll turn up when he's ready :)

I've noticed loads of cats hanging around near my house recently, will keep an eye out.

He is very distinctive. I live the other side of crookes but will keep a look out and check shed etc.

thank you all! I will be sure to let you know if he turns up. Phoenix my other cat is getting really distressed bless him!

I believe I fed a little cat like this on the 24th/25th April at about 02:00 - this was very unsual for me as I don't like animals at all and I let it in the house. I also remember thinking it was a very small cat. It was staring at me on my step.

This was on Brighton Terrace road. I haven't seen it since.

i live on brighton terrace road laura so ill keep an even bigger eye out.. x

Thanks so much! He's been missing since May 1st... if the cat on Brighton road you saw WAS Oscar there is a chance he may come back for a feed (that's if he's not trapped somewhere!).. please please keep a look out and if you see it again try keep hold of him and let me know. I am checking this sheffield forum thread numerous times a day at the moment and can be at Brighton rd in minutes to see if it is him!

Ta again.

i live on toftwood road and ive seen a few new cats hanging around my garden lately. as soon as i saw the picture of oscar it did ring a bell, ill keep avin a look every hour or something.

I live on Townend St, which is further down. But I think I've seen a cat like that before, there's been numerous cats recently. I'll keep a look out.

Hi everyone, Oscar is still missing. Please ask anyone you know in the area if they have seen him. Link to pictures of him are above. 10 month old tabby with no collar. He's microchipped. If you think you've seen him, keep hold of him and contact me on 07788560424. Wondered if someone has claimed him theirs at he didn't have his collar on?? However he's a well kept cat and doesn't look like a stray.. please ask your neighbours. Thanks.

Hi Laura, have you printed out pics of him and stuck them on lamposts around the area? If not, you should.

I might go out for a ride on my bike soon so will head up that direction and have a look around.

I have now registered Oscar with RSPCA on the lost and found register. Please please continue to ask anyone who know to keep an eye out for a young tabby without a collar on. He's microchipped so can be scanned at any vets or cattery etc and relocated with me. He's 10 months so not yet fully grown, went missing in Crookes a week ago but if he's not trapped somewhere he could be anywhere now!.. Do you know of any neighbours feeding a cat/ anyone who's taken one in that sounds like Oscar? Photos of him are higher up this thread.

Thanks.