Snooker buddy wanted.. Anyone interested?

Hey people... You could call me a part timer for this (crucible just finished and all that) but would anyone like to play snooker maybe once a week, twice a week or even just once every now and then? Ive joined the club at Gleedless townend so if that location is any good to anyone, we could play there? Hoping to make it a regular thing.. Thanks and hope someone is up for it. I would say i am a intermediate beginner who hasnt played in ages. Send me a message or leave one here if youre interested. Tar

Edited by netheredge

come on! All these people in Sheffield and on the forum and nobody up for it? bad times!

It is quite a boring game though isn't it.

Sorry need to learn when to hold my tongue.

i guess it can be boring to watch sometimes... But playing isnt that bad once you get into it. its ok, each to their own and that.

I'll play ya, used to play in the leagues down home but hav'nt played in ages. Tuesady's is the best day for me as i play in pool leagues rest of the week. PM me if you want.

I'll meet up with you for a game or three. I've been playing about once a week for the last year. I normally play at Riley's in Handsworth but could get over Gleadless way.

Thanks guys.. Not been home all day so sorry for the late reply.. I will message you. Cheers

I will meet up for a couple of games a week if you're interested?