A new cat has taken up residence at my Sisters'

My sister's Bengal cat disappeared, back before Easter. (as I mentioned in another thread on here)

We now suspect that someone has stolen him, despite Tiger being microchipped and neutered, etc. We all now really don't hold out much hope that Tiger will be returned to them.

However, her husband was followed home the other day, by a beautiful dainty little tabby girl-cat that someone appears to have "dumped".

She is about nine or ten, and has not been spayed (!!!!!!) and looks like she has been "bred to death" by whoever had her previously.

She has other health problems, such as an untreated thyroid condition making her as thin as all-get-out, and her kidneys are not too good.

No-one has come forward to claim her (though I would not expect it, judging by the way she appears to have been treated) and the CPL are temporarily supporting sis to get the thyroid thing under control, so they can get her doctored.

It would seem that she has been dumped by the "owner" as the prospect of paying for lifelong medication is too much to bother about (Grrr! doesn't it make you mad?)

She seems to have made herself well at home at my sisters,anyway, and Sis is happy to be able to be on the receiving end of purrs and "head-bumps" once again. And little girly (Who has been Christened "Toby" after a cat the brother in law had when he was a kid) seems to be more than happy to get scruffles and square meals in return!

aww bless her , she may not have been dumped as cats with thyroid probs can suffer from confusion and can wonder off , just a thought though.