Pointing stone fronted house

Can anyone suggest a builder etc who can do the pointing on a stone fronted house in Nether Edge please?

Thanks, Rob

If you are still looking for a free no obligation quote then my contact details are below.

Try sean on 07968089354 his stone work is excellent quality.

He's aslo done quite a bit of work in the netheredge conservation area.

benson building and joinery all aspects of building and joinery work at reasonable prices 07936487156

I would really really recommend a building company called AStar Construction. They did me an extension and re-pointing on my house.

They did a fantastic job and they were honest, reliable and very professional!

They have got a website and their num is 07908187693.

You can try John Briggs, he does re-pointing as well as rendering. His website is http://www.rendermaster.co.uk . The last job he did for me (2002) he used a mechanised injection method. Very neat.

Can anyone suggest a builder etc who can do the pointing on a stone fronted house in Nether Edge please?

Thanks, Rob

Northpoint on London Road Sheffield they do all types of building work.

John

DO NOT USE NORTHPOINT WINDOWS BASED ON LONDON ROAD THEY DO NOT DO A GOOD JOB AND IF YOU LOOK THROUGH THE USERS NAME WHO IS SAYING THEY DO IT IS HIS OWN COMPANY THAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT (EITHER LOOK THROUGH HIS THREADS - adrianm - OR JUST NOTICE THAT ONE REPLY HAS HIM AS A CUSTOMER CALLED JOHN AND THE NEXT OF HIS THREAD IS FROM HIMSELF OFFERING YOU A QUOTE) - USER ALSO HAS THREADS LOOKING FOR NEW PREMISES - I AM NOT SURPRISED HE NEEDS NEW PREMISES PROBABLY TRYING TO ESCAPE SOOOOOOOO MANY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS WHO USED NORTHPOINT TO FIT ANYTHING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SHODDY WORKMANSHIP AND HORRENDOUS AFTER SERVICE THEN THEY ARE YOUR COMPANY.

hi happy to come an give you a quote RS BUILDING SERVICES my no is 07832987357 ricky thanks.

give us a call for a FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE