Wedding Planners

Hi, Getting hitched and working away a lot just don't have the time to sort it all out myself. Obviously there are wedding planners out there but would like to go with one other people have used and been happy with. Any suggestions welcomed!

Bea x

will second above, she planned my wedding and I couldn't have been happier :)

look in the services offered thread too

Give the girls at http://www.harrelle.co.uk a ring and see if they can't help you out. (Can't say I've used them myself but just been working with them for a few weeks and they're great, would recommend you have a chat, see what they can do for you, and what offers they've got etc)

Thanks guys, and beasmith, please do give me a ring to discuss how I can help you out, I offer really competitive rates and a top class service.

Hi Bea, i have recently started my own wedding planning business, we offer bespoke packages to suit your planning requirements, we can plan as little or as much of your wedding as you want us to. Have a look at my website or PM me for more info :)

Hi Bea, my name is Harriet I have set up Harrelle Wedding consultants with another lady called Ellie. We offer free consultations where we would happily come and meet with you to discuss your needs, bringing with us ideas and moodboards (collated from a short chat on the phone with you) so you can see how effectively we work with your brief and direction. Please view our website http://www.harrelle.co.uk as this will give you an idea of our personality (always important to get on with who work with!) else give us a call on 07969161279.

Hopefully speak to you soon

Regards

Harriet

Hopefully you'll have got a planner sorted by now, however if you haven't i'd like to offer my services. the website address is www.allintheplanning.co.uk and i offer 4 wedding packages, which can be tailored to suit your needs.

I offer a free initial consultation too. I'm also offering a 10% discount during July, August and September 2009.

Good Luck!

Shelley

shelleyb i cannot believe you have started a business and charging those fees without having any success stories! looking though your packages you don;t seem to offer any value for money, i would be interested to know if you get any customers as i may start my own business - at least i have planned my own wedding and saved ££££s!

will second above, she planned my wedding and I couldn't have been happier :)

look in the services offered thread too

I will 3rd that, she is a lovely lady!:)