His and hers or Mr and Mrs items?

I am looking for a wedding gift for this Saturday (I know its late!) i just wondered if anyone knows if there are any shops in Sheffield that sell his and hers or Mr and Mrs items?

Cheers

Don't know about his n hers stuff but Mooch at Broomhill have some lovely stuff that would make unusual pressies and Inside on Sharrowvale Rd are having a closing down sale, theres also another homey shop on there and a shop actually called home just round the corner on Ecclesall Rd, you can also get a nice card from Unique on Hickmott Rd, all apart from Mocch are within about 400 yards of each other.

Noooo!! Not his n hers things, they're awful. I once saw this oldish couple on the bus, they were both wearing nearly matching green jackets. It was obvious they'd tried to get matching ones, pretty embarassing really.

Aww Luke I think thats sweet!

Noooo!! Not his n hers things, they're awful. I once saw this oldish couple on the bus, they were both wearing nearly matching green jackets. It was obvious they'd tried to get matching ones, pretty embarassing really.

Like Howard and Hilda from 'Ever decreasing circles' - same garish jumpers, or matching anoraks. :gag:

If you know the couple's taste, then buy them something they will both like, otherwise I'd stick to vouchers. John Lewis, Debenhams or Argos would fit the bill for most newlyweds.

I noticed in the cookware section of John Lewis the other day that they sell Mr and Mrs cookbooks or it might have been called Newlyweds Cookbook, something like that which I thought was quite a different gift to give to a couple. Would have made me smile if I received it for our wedding last year. Take a look. They were on the end of the aisle with all the baking tins.

The mr and mrs thing was to be a present not to be taken seriously!

I managed to get some Mr and Mrs mugs!