The Blue Man Group Sheffield Arena

Sheffield Arena has a promotion for all you Blue peeps out there - Sheffield Forum members can get a 2 for 1 ticket offer on The Blue Man Group show at Sheffield Arena - call the ticket hotline on 0114 256 56 56 or in person at the Arena Box Office and quote Blue Man Group Sheffield Forum offer. If you are a student just produce your student ID and get tickets for £10 each - offer is only open to tickets purchased from today, 30th April and is subject to availability. More info on the show on the Arena page http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Forthcoming%20Events/Sheffield%20Arena/Events/Blue%20Man%20Group/

I rang the arena about this offer and they knew nothing about it!!!!

is this a real offer- id love it if we could get 2-4-1 tickets!!!

ticketmaster had a 4 for the price of 1 ticket offer last week

Yes offer is real - please try again and if you have any problems ask for a supervisor

I dont think it's fair that students should get reduced price tickets I'm afraid. Why not put the offer on for all? There are plenty of low waged people around plus people who work hard for a living with huge house running costs who would jump at the chance of an incentive like this.

I'd be more inclined to ring up if the tickets were £10 rather than a 2 for 1 for a show that I know little about and wasnt planning to go to anyway.

Nice to have an offer on though but I'm not a student. Change the offer to sell them for a tenner to me and I'll take two!

I hope to god the show is good, read some rather critical reviews but couldn't turn down the student ticket, which makes the full priced ticket for my music teacher mum a little less painful.

Bought last night.

Arena mole, my student card pic's a bit cloudy as not replaced in two years. Should I get a new one printed out do you think? Don't want to get turned away!

:D

We saw these in London a couple of years ago, it was a surprise present from our son who'd seen them when he worked in U.S.

I was a bit unsure at first but, what an amazing show, they're very slick, held the audience for the entire performance and the ending was, well......... different!

they're very slick, held the audience for the entire performance and the ending was, well......... different!

Do there heads explode?

Or do they swell up like that girl from charlie and the chocolate factory?