..and justice for all - Hate Crime information session Tue 12 May

Free information session around hate crime against Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual people, Tuesday 12 May 7pm - 9pm at The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield

Speakers from the Crown Prosecution Service and South Yorkshire Police

The session will provide an opportunity to find out how hate crime is reported, identified and investigated, discuss case studies and feed back issues directly to those who can make a difference to help improve the service for the local community

To register please e-mail [email protected] or text 'Hate Crime' to 07974 971577

Thank you, Spillagio, for this news; I'll be keen to pop in if I'm free on the 12th; I guess this is organised in association with the SHOUT Centre, who did great LGBT Liaison evenings with Rennie Brown when she was local police LGBT Liaison...

In addition, we tried to get a special police liaison meeting every few months for Trans people, at Club Xes, a few years ago, but it was too poorly attended. Here's to some active Transgender police personal safety/liaison input again!