Upcoming Tournaments

Please let us know if you fancy playing in any of the following tournaments:

No tournaments planned at the moment.

Edited by Jaap

Re: 17th of May (7.30pm): Abbeydale - SFBC

Afraid I've just remembered I'd promised to partner Ryan/Renato for the tournament. :blush:

Sorry Allan mate.

Maybe Ian and Allan can team up?

Hi I am still after a partner for 14th June. I asked a couple of men last week, but they were not up to playing in a tournament. Is it a very high standard? If so, I am wondering whether I should have volunteered.

However I will be at Concorde on Tuesday so will asking some more of you then, as I think we should get practising soon

If you don't know me yet, I will be wearing a Spurs shirt.

Cheers

Shirley

Shirley

Jaap

Sorry I did not make this Tuesday. Have pulled my right shoulder playing football and thought I would give it a rest.

In relation to the mens doubles on Sunday night, is it ok if I come to watch so I can see what the standard is like.

I only live around the corner to the Sports Club so its really handy for me.

Regards

Shirley

Hi Shirley, yes of course you can come and watch and maybe find yourself a partner :-)

In fact, the more support the better!!

I am having trouble finding Abbeydale sports club, would anybody be able to offer me a lift for Sunday please?

Thanks

Thanks for the info Eddie but I am having trouble finding it mainly because I can't read a map very well and am hopeless with directions.

Is anybody kind enough to give me a lift?:help:

I will pay for the drivers session next Tuesday for his efforts.

Edited by Renato

:help:

Are Stevo,Simon,Ian, Paul D or Paul M still interested in playing on 14th June - Do you any of you want to partner me. Forgot to ask Stevo last night but do not know who the others are to ask.

I would be grateful if you could let me know this week, then perhaps we will have 2 Tuesdays to have a bit of a practice.

Cheers

Shirley:help:

Edited by Jaap

Hi Jaap,

Are there any places remaining for a team on 14th of June? If so then I am interested. Please let me know.

Is the standard very high for this tournament. I could not make it last night as I got caught up at work and did not get home from Leeds until 8.

I have not played with Paul M before. I do not think we have even been introduced. This may be a problem as we won't be used to each other at all. I don't mind but don't fancy getting completely slaughtered. I am also doing the race for life in the afternoon of 14th so may be a bit fatigued by the evening.

I would appreciate some advice from Jaap or anyone who has played at Abbeydale before.

Cheers

Shirley:loopy: