How do I get rid of my "man-boobs"?

I'd recommend swimming as previously mentioned, and running with light weights in each hand (1lb or so). Press ups with raised legs (on bed or sofa) should held too. Instead of just doing a normal press up, try moving the position of your hands so they come closer and closer together. Varying the position of your hands each day should ensure you work a range of muscles.

If you're going to a proper gym try using the cross trainers, leading more with your arms than your legs. Also, try a few sessions on a rowing machine - great for both cardio (and fat burning) and will also tone the muscles around your back and under your arm pits which will help just tighten things up a bit. If you are at a gym, seeing what classes they run - boxercise and circuit training are both work a look at.

I agree with colinut, if you try just exercising at home you may quickly become de-motivated. Try getting out and exercising either in a gym or with a group. Better for morale, and you'll find you push yourself harder.

You could just start cross-dressing. Cheaper, less effort, yet more fun than going to the gym.

Have an extra head surgically grafted onto your neck like Arthur Dent in Hitchhikers' Guide To The Galaxy. People will be so fascinated by your 100% bonus in the head department that no-one will notice your man-boobs.

Hope that helps!

As before - swimming is really good. Ditch the car or any public transport if it's a short journey (1 mile or so). Buy a skipping rope.

I'm a firm believer in changing your lifestyle & diet, walk not drive, gentle exercise like swimming and yoga a couple of times a week rather than working out in a frenzy with a mad exercise regime that it's difficult to keep up with.

Gosh, I didnt think i'd be able to get rid of them!!

Thanks for all replies so far, we've just got a rowing machine and an exercise bike, so I'll be using these and also going to start swimming, which is gonna be good, because we can walk down to Hillsborough Baths (about a mile/mile and a half) and take my little girl too, so that will be fun as well as exercising!

As for surgery....................... lol

If you're swimming, make sure it's Crawl. It's the only swimming exercise worth doing. It's very hard to get into, but once you do you'll feel top dollar.

As most people say, the only thing that will shift your moobs are CV exercise and lots of it. resistance work (weights) will help, as it enables your body to burn fat quicker. But be careful and start light!

Keep up the swimming and weights and you'll be looking like Brad Pitt in no time. Well, a good six months at least.

You will generally have to undertake a regime of regular weights and cardio vascular, the weights will build muscle and the bigger muscle will burn fat faster. make sure you do an all over body work out, just working on the pecs may tighten your chest muscles and pull the shoulders forward actually enhancing your moobs. By balancing this with work to the shoulders and back your shoulders pull back helping stretch the chest across a greater area. Stand up straight as well.

Gosh, I didnt think i'd be able to get rid of them!!

Thanks for all replies so far, we've just got a rowing machine and an exercise bike, so I'll be using these and also going to start swimming, which is gonna be good, because we can walk down to Hillsborough Baths (about a mile/mile and a half) and take my little girl too, so that will be fun as well as exercising!

As for surgery....................... lol

To be fair mate most blokes have them so dont feel ashamed.

Join us in Graves and Hillsborough parks:

http://www.britmilfit.com/

The fact that you decided to do something about it great.

You are just in danger of quickly getting discouraged with lack of support. We're a nice bunch :)

Room for one more? I've signed up for my trial class. :)

Are you the leader/instructor?