Would you live with an ex?

Does anyone know a good discrete plumber. My waste disposal unit has packed up and my drains are getting very smelly.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Does anyone know a good discrete plumber. My waste disposal unit has packed up and my drains are getting very smelly.

You should have dissolved him in acid first Liz!

Then a trip to the pig farm with the left-overs.

Bear thee above in mind for future reference.:thumbsup:

What sort of acid do you recommend. I think my neighbour's unit is still working.

Re.. the pig farm. Yes he would be right at home there. If you know a suitable place I would be happy to trade about 50 kilos of feed for a half a dozen pork chops. TASTY.:hihi::hihi:

What sort of acid do you recommend. I think my neighbour's unit is still working.

Re.. the pig farm. Yes he would be right at home there. If you know a suitable place I would be happy to trade about 50 kilos of feed for a half a dozen pork chops. TASTY.:hihi::hihi:

Think if I were you I'd become a veggie if you knew what they feed um.lol

Edited by Rivelin6

The exes tongue was quite acidic. Hmm, pity i didn't squeeze it all out and bottle it.Then i could have given it to youhoo.

Haha, there are a couple of exes I would like to apply that statement too.

I'm glad its not just me that hates some of my exes with such a burning passion :D

Oh no! I could list themall, and all their faults, but would I do that? :hihi:

Bitching is unattractive, especially when I'm so happy with haddock, but still, it's good fun!:hihi:

Oh no! I could list themall, and all their faults, but would I do that? :hihi:

Bitching is unattractive, especially when I'm so happy with haddock, but still, it's good fun!:hihi:

I'm also really happy with the OH, but still doesn't stop them from being absolute... (this is a family fourm, this is a family forum....) idiots!

:D

Pig farm? I don't think they'd thank you at Brammall Lane! :P

Er, yeh..

*gets coat*

Pig farm? I don't think they'd thank you at Brammall Lane! :P

Er, yeh..

*gets coat*

Yes they would thank me Rich,coz Piggy blades have always accepted Wednesdays leftovers.;)

I'm also really happy with the OH, but still doesn't stop them from being absolute... (this is a family fourm, this is a family forum....) idiots!

:D

Quite. And I'm not discriminate, it's not just my own exes I dislike, I hate yours too! :hihi:

Edited by LitleMermaid

I think I see a diversification opportunity for pig farmers here. In these troubled times a business that seems to have loads of potential customers is not to be sniffed at.

If anyone has a couple of spare acres of land that they want to rent out, please email me at.

[email protected]

Okay, remind me not to go out with any of you ;) I feel bitter about parts of my recent ex but I expect that to die down as time goes on, and especially once I've moved on myself. All the bad stuff in that one really happened after the split not during the relationship.

As for this one, I think our potential partners would be more worried about the arrangement than we'd be, but then I'd hope they'd realise that we wouldn't decide to live together if we couldn't handle it. We've both talked very openly about our last relationships with each other with no awkwardness. You can get and give really good advice with an ex as they know things that friends obviously don't. We were together for 18 months but there was no painful breakup we just both moved to different towns.

There's a friend of mine that suggested I lived with her before, now we've never been together but I think I'd have more of a problem from her with potential new partners. She doesn't like couples acting as couples in front of her and gets a bit jealous when friends are stolen away for too long.