Sign in to follow this  

'LUCKY' The Wednesday dog.

Has anyone seen him? He's been adopted by Sheffield Wednesday after walking into Hillsborough Football ground a few weeks ago, just as Wednesday hit their fine form!

He is regularly taken for walks by staff at the Wednesday ground and has become quite a favourite there!! He was named Lucky by the staff because ever since strolling in - Wednesday have done really well in the play offs.

Rumour has it - on the grapevine that he may be top dog mascot and lead out the Owls at Cardiff;) You heard it here first!:thumbsup:

No - I've not seen him!!

How Lucky...!!

Incidently...Sad Story now.... did you know Lucky the 'More Than' insurance Dog died last week....:cry:

Oh no! he's going to somewhere more than earth!! . . . doggy heaven.

I hope Churchill looks after himself, he's been putting on the pounds lately, just sitting in the back window saying 'Yes' & 'No' can't be too good either.

But have you noticed on the Churchill Ads they have now 'edited out' Vic Reeves' voice since he got done for drink driving...:thumbsup:

The only voice is Bob Mortimers!!

:suspect:

Originally posted by Shiesh

But have you noticed on the Churchill Ads they have now 'edited out' Vic Reeves' voice since he got done for drink driving...:thumbsup:

The only voice is Bob Mortimers!!

:suspect:

Really!:o I never noticed . . will listen in abit more carefully next time. :thumbsup: