'Fattest mother' feeds babies on McDonald's fast food

OMG, i've just read the article. She chews pie then spits it out and gives it to her children??

I am completely repulsed and freaked out.

That in itself would tell you it's not suitable for the children surely after it's been in her mouth?!?!?!?

Those children look WAAAAY too big to be 8 months :suspect:

They should be ok in future though when she has her own house, because, even after the Health Visitor has told her instant mash which is :gag: anyway IMO is bad for them - she can rustle that and a microwave meal up. :rolleyes: Gordon Bennett!!

Wonder what she fed the guy in order to get her pregnant? And after 4 weeks - is there no romance anymore?

Four weeks is a long-term relationship for Chavs n scrounging low-lifes.

It must be quite a task after swilling 40 Stellas,smoking several joints to navigate around a hulk of Kebab fat.

It probably took him 4weeks to find the right crack.

That in itself would tell you it's not suitable for the children surely after it's been in her mouth?!?!?!?

Mmmm yeah cos who knows what else has been in there :D

I don't want to think about whats been in her mouth!!

OMG, i've just read the article. She chews pie then spits it out and gives it to her children??

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

She's like some crazy bird woman with her young eating from her mouth.

Oh god you know when something's so gross it makes you shiver...

I wouldn't even want to hazard a guess at what goes in there! She needs a dietician to come in and help seriously though - or at least have the children taken off her for a while until she sorts herself out. She's not listening to physicians or the Health Visitor quite clearly - and she should be.

The children should be air-lifted to safety :(

What I don't understand is how she doesn't have time to cook, yet she has time to go to McDonalds, order food, wait for it, then get it home. And if she takes her kids there and eats in, she has to get all 3 ready and then get there.

Judging by where my nearest McDonalds is (15 minutes drive away) she could easily cook something from scratch.

Lazy cow.

What I don't understand is how she doesn't have time to cook, yet she has time to go to McDonalds, order food, wait for it, then get it home. And if she takes her kids there and eats in, she has to get all 3 ready and then get there.

Judging by where my nearest McDonalds is (15 minutes drive away) she could easily cook something from scratch.

Lazy cow.

Brilliant summary Joraffe :thumbsup:

That daily mail image must be edited somewhat. If not, then :gag:

I blame the off license/pub staff. The guy who got her up the duff must have been getting served alcohol when already under the influence.

Well I agree with her "big is beautiful" sentiment].

I don't, although I suppose it depends what you mean by 'big'

In her case it's setting up for a lifetime of illness. Obesity is as bad as being seriously underweight, if not worse