'Fattest mother' feeds babies on McDonald's fast food

These children should be taken off her if she does not feed them healthy food.

"I let the triplets eat fries off my plate as I think it's best they try all kinds of food to see what they like.'' ... ermmm :huh:

I wonder what makes her too busy to cook for them. You can rustle up fresh food for babies and toddlers very quickly.

Well I agree with her "big is beautiful" sentiment, but ser'sly, she needs to be introduced to the world of freshly prepared vegetables and lean meat.

It'd be cheaper than Maccy D's for **** sake.

Stir fries take 5-10 minutes to prepare - nay excuse.

Go easy on her people, I think she may be a tad thick.

Why would you even brag about something like that? Poor kids.

I think she hasn't gone far enough. She should have had liquidised big macs piped into her womb prior to her baby being born - how else would it have a chance to get a taste for McDonalds fine foods?

Euch! And it follows fast on the heels of the two women who were pureeing similar stuff for their kids in Canada I believe. I think they even had pork scratchings in the mix.

It came naturally to me to want to fill my children with greens and develop their tastes for healthy food and I had twins. Although I recognise that triplets is harder, I can say from experience that it isn't that much harder to make junk food the only option. You still have to go through the same stuff to feed them, so it might as well be healthy food instead.

I'm inclined to use Mc D's on rare occasion, when travelling on the motorway or just for an infrequent treat. My kids like fries and since they rarely get them at home it's not the end of the world. The toy makes them happy too.

However, they were heading on to age 3 before they ever had any.

We ditched the microwave when they were just a few months old and I made much of their baby food with the blender and from scratch. If I can do it, without help, then surely that woman can do it with her mothers help.

It's disgusting feeding an eight month old on McDonalds. Hasn't she heard that KFC now do a deluxe boneless bucket for £8.99? If she's lucky, they may throw in a vienetta and 2 litres of coke.

Childrens diets need variety.

Poor little sods, what a lazy cow for a mother they have. That said, she probably is just re-creating her childhood eating habits for her children. You don't get to being the fattest mother by munching on vegetables and having a varied diet.

Euch! And it follows fast on the heels of the two women who were pureeing similar stuff for their kids in Canada I believe. I think they even had pork scratchings in the mix.

It came naturally to me to want to fill my children with greens and develop their tastes for healthy food and I had twins. Although I recognise that triplets is harder, I can say from experience that it isn't that much harder to make junk food the only option. You still have to go through the same stuff to feed them, so it might as well be healthy food instead.

I'm inclined to use Mc D's on rare occasion, when travelling on the motorway or just for an infrequent treat. My kids like fries and since they rarely get them at home it's not the end of the world. The toy makes them happy too.

However, they were heading on to age 3 before they ever had any.

We ditched the microwave when they were just a few months old and I made much of their baby food with the blender and from scratch. If I can do it, without help, then surely that woman can do it with her mothers help.

was just going to make a point about that. Like you do with your children, as a child I used to have MacDonalds as a treat - eg when going to a birthday party or when travelling to see relatives (more of a bribe than a treat methinsk:hihi: ). Not cooking is just lazy, after all cooking chips takes a good 20 minutes in the oven whereas in half that time you could have a delicious stir fry!

McDonalds is a treat? :confused:

I thought they force fed detainees at Guantanamo Bay that ***** when waterboarding didn't do the trick.

Oh! The consequences of too much salt!